Club Information > CANVAZ

CANVAZ 2017 10/14/2017 Planning Thread

<< < (2/19) > >>

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on December 08, 2016, 03:26:47 PM ---Well the last couple CANVAZ was work and kids that messed up the schedule. Unless AZXC can create a group babysitter. :)

--- End quote ---

That was Vegas.. Next year is here so kids are welcomed.

Rubio480:
This sounds tricky. We definitely wanna show off az, but now with two trails limited in sedona, it would be a short day.

I'm thinking crown king for initial start

Chuy:
I think first set the tone for the event then choose a place 2WD friendly or 4WD only or a mix of the two. From what I have seen we have a pretty good mix of everything in the club, I would like to see some stats or a poll on that information.

How many people are 2WD

How many people are 4WD Stock

How Many people are 4WD Lifted 33" or locked

How Many people are 4WD Lifted 35"+ or locked or SAS or TS

I think CK would exclude most 2WD and stockers, but then again I haven't been up there is years.

I think Florence Junction area has the most variety of trials with a centralised camping location. Lots and lots of trail choices for everything from stock to extreme.

Sedona is really nice and scenic for someone who has never seen it.

Tough choice but FJ is the only area I think that would satisfy all needs for every group. I can think of 3 or 5 trails that are all day trips with the bonus of some fun night runs. The limiting factors are weather, it can be monsoon rain, blazing heat, or wild weather shifts from 95* to 50* at night.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Chuy CANVAZ is 4wd only all trails should be 4wd

Rubio480:
Hackberry creek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version