Club Information > CANVAZ

CANVAZ 2017 10/14/2017 Planning Thread

<< < (18/19) > >>

icuthroats:
Just give me a heads up. I have a bunch of stuff going on. And only off weekends. But I'll help any way I can. I'll actually be up there this weekend if u need anything. Can't wait to meet up with most of u guys for the run. I think I'm the only one out this way (not counting vegas) lol.

pinchel (Rob):
I recently posted our club finances in the Supporting Member section and Stephen had a good question. We need to talk about a budget and what the club is willing and able to pay for this event.

I know it's a few months out but our club budget will change before then. Also as a reminder, Supporting Memberships are down the last few months so keep that in mind and help spread the word!

VetxSquared:
Trip questions:
Can someone translate the red/blue/green rating system to the rating system here http://www.azxterraclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=424.0?

I'm concerned re: only red trails on Friday and Sunday - need to make sure my X gets me back to Sac. If the trail on Friday or Sunday is too gnarly I will likely pass that day and make a Flagstaff-Sedona-Prescott-Bagdad loop to check those areas out for future move possibilities.

Are there other trail possibilities or is it possible to break the Sat. two easier trails into two separate days? Nothing to compare trail toughness to right now so my concerns might not be needed and I don't want to "drag" someone away from a trail they really want to do just so I've got a trail-buddy.

BTW I'm lifted about 2" (longer bilsteins in front, AALs in back) on 285/75/16 KOs and am locked in the rear. Otherwise pretty much stock off-road X.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
I am lifted 3" and 33s. no locker. I ran the Sat and Sun red trails this past February. The The Saturday red trail (Moss Wash) was a lot of fun. I got hung up on one boulder due to a poor line choice. Other than that I made it. The Sunday red trail Chloride mine was only rated red due to a boulder field at the start of the trail which was not hard at all.

You should have nothing to worry about.

--- Quote from: VetxSquared on August 30, 2017, 11:13:36 AM ---Trip questions:
Can someone translate the red/blue/green rating system to the rating system here http://www.azxterraclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=424.0?

I'm concerned re: only red trails on Friday and Sunday - need to make sure my X gets me back to Sac. If the trail on Friday or Sunday is too gnarly I will likely pass that day and make a Flagstaff-Sedona-Prescott-Bagdad loop to check those areas out for future move possibilities.

Are there other trail possibilities or is it possible to break the Sat. two easier trails into two separate days? Nothing to compare trail toughness to right now so my concerns might not be needed and I don't want to "drag" someone away from a trail they really want to do just so I've got a trail-buddy.

BTW I'm lifted about 2" (longer bilsteins in front, AALs in back) on 285/75/16 KOs and am locked in the rear. Otherwise pretty much stock off-road X.

--- End quote ---

Thupertrooper (Victor):
the rating for these trails are for the most difficult section of the trail but not the entire trail is red. Its not average on difficulty-easy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version