Club Information > Member Coordinated Events

Overland Expo West - Flagstaff 2017

(1/9) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
Overland Expo West - Flagstaff, AZ is happening May 12 14, 2017 for the ninth year.

*A Family Pass is for a couple in single household (i.e. married or domestic partners, NOT brothers, aunts, cousins, etc.), with or without kids. Kids 17 and under are free to Overland Expo, only if accompanied by a parent.

WEEKEND, CAMPING, AND ONE-DAY PASSES
Purchase Weekend Passes good for all three days (available with camping access, or without) or single Day Passes and enjoy general admission to the Expo. Weekend Pass and Day Pass ticket holders will be able to enjoy the vendors/exhibitors, all demos, slideshows and films, and are welcome to join happy hours. See below about camping areas.

CAMPING ONSITE
Camping is included free in our dispersed camping onsite (first-come, first-served), in the beautiful pine forest (with purchase of Overland Experience or Weekend Pass with Camping tickets). Overland Experience ticket holders can choose to reserve a spot in the county's organized 90-site campground (available at time of registration as an add-on).

CAMPING NEARBY
Pinchel has secured a campsite just north of the event. Minutes away on fr532.
35.165732,-111.699534
https://goo.gl/maps/7Aubb7SfRQU2

Attending:
Turtle (Richard)
Pinchel (Rob)
Thupertrooper (Victor)
Hammer (Avi)
Slow4x

Maybe (TBD):
AZGeorge
m.sainz12 (Nick)
ShockBlue_Scott
Whattha(Nik)
Chuy

Not Attending:
Pitsnipe (Kyle)

Below are the event details and link to their info.

http://www.overlandexpo.com/west/

m.sainz12:
I would be down for this. I went in 2015 when they had that late snow and all the vendors left. But a weekend pass w/o camping would be plenty since there are plenty of camping spots around the area

Chuy:
Sounds like fun I have always wanted to go. I would like to bring my wife along since she's  is more into the camping

pinchel (Rob):
I'd like to go, but too early for me to tell if I am going to be able to get the time off.

Whattha(Nik):
My Brother and I went up there a couple years ago and it is awesome.  I am going to try to make it up there next year, I will be off shift. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version