Club Information > GoneMOAB Information

GoneMoab17

<< < (4/4)

sunny1881:
Anybody on the fence about this event, dont be, Ive been 5 years and 2017 will be my 6th, its a great event, great town, great trails and on and on, you meet awesome Nissan people, there is a raffle with some stellar prizes, i.e. winch, bumpers, set of tires, recovery equipment, etc...

Some trails will have 20-25 rigs on them and others 5-15 but its not a big deal and all part of the fun and experience of the event wheeling with like minded people/friends.

I will be leaving Tempe at 530am Saturday morning to head up if people want to join/caravan, I go up through Flagstaff to Kayenta through Monument Valley to Moab. I will be trailering, I will set my cruise control at about 75mph and let it ride.

sunny1881:
Most people stay in the Rim Village/Rim Vista condos and thats where most of the action is, at night people fixing rigs, having beers, shooting the shit about the day, shenanigans, etc...others do camp around town, dinner is supplied 3 nights of the event and on and on, always something to do, its a great time and well worth the experience.

AZ-Ted:
How was it??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version