General Discussion > Welcome New Members

Saying Hi and Introducting Myself - Newbie Here

(1/2) > >>

WealthyHoboAZ:
Hello everyone,
My name is Josue but everyone calls me Josh...it is easier to pronounce. lol
About 5 years ago I was on another Nissan forum when I owned a 91 Nissan Sentra SE-R. Now that times have changed (gotten older), my vehicle likings have changed a bit. lol

I purchased a 2001 X with the 3.3 and automatic 2wd in July of this year. I got this lil' tank with a little over 210k miles and now has a little over 216k! I have driven this thing everywhere I go.
It has been great so far besides the normal wear and tear. Since I purchased it used so far I have replaced front and back sway bar bushings, driver and passenger inner and outer tie rods, tranny filter, 31 in. Nexen AT's on stock wheels, and your usual oil change, spark plugs, etc.

I know it is not 4wd and don't pretend it is. One of the reasons why I joined is because I am actually curious how difficult it would be to convert a 2wd into 4wd. I heard a little birdie say that Titan/Armada axles fit in X's but not sure if it is true or not. Not sure if the frames are different from both models. If you have any info or know anyone that does, I would love to do additional research. As you can tell by now, I work on my own vehicles and have plenty or auto mechanic experience. So if you need any help I will be more than happy to contribute.

At the moment I am saving money to get a 3 in. Calmini lift kit, cold air intake, headers and exhaust. I will probably get those items in the next two months. So far it has seen the trails at Table Mesa about 3 times now. Has made a trip to Knoll Lake and a couple trips to Woods Canyon Lake up in Payson. Recently we had a nice fishing and camping trip at Bartlett Lake. It has also seen 3 trips down to El Paso, TX these past few months. So far it has not gotten stuck but of course I have to take it really slow.

I am looking forward to being involved with this community to meet new people and see new places.
Thanks for reading!

WealthyHoboAZ:
Adding another pic.

WealthyHoboAZ:
And one more...

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Welcome to the club. You will notice that we have a few 2wd rigs here. We like to plan events where the 2wd guys can come too. What part of AZ are you in?

WealthyHoboAZ:
Thank you. I look forward to that 2wd friendly meet.
I am in the Phoenix/Tempe border but work in N. Phoenix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version