Club Garage > Xterra Garage

Clifford's Build

<< < (3/5) > >>

Clifford3200:
Edited for pictures of the crash and some new mods

AZGeorge:
You have some kind of shading on the headlights that isn't in the write up.  What is it?  Looks cool.

Also, where did you get the "Don't follow me..." decal?

Chuy:
Just glad to se you aren't serously injured, keep up the good work!

Clifford3200:

--- Quote from: AZGeorge on February 19, 2017, 09:08:50 PM ---You have some kind of shading on the headlights that isn't in the write up.  What is it?  Looks cool.

Also, where did you get the "Don't follow me..." decal?

--- End quote ---

Yes, my angry eyes. I used Plasti-dip for the non permanent effect, and then matte black paint for the coverage. I plan to do it again here soon because with the accident one headlight was replaced. I'll be sure to add it to the thread when I complete it.

The don't follow me decal was made by 605 design. He has made most of my stickers, some custom, but here is a link to his facebook so that you can message him if you're interested. 605 Designs

--- Quote from: Chuy on February 19, 2017, 09:44:36 PM ---Just glad to se you aren't serously injured, keep up the good work!

--- End quote ---

Thank you, me too. It was terrifying seeing the guy pop out of nowhere with no time to stop, it felt like half a second. He was going about 40-50 when he locked up his brakes and slid on the wet road. Shook up my dog a bit too, but she had forgiven me the next day thankfully

AZGeorge:
Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version