General Discussion > Welcome New Members

Hello from Mesa

(1/2) > >>

ShockBlue_Scott:
My name is Scott. I moved to the Phoenix/Mesa area back in August and just recently found the AZ Xterra Club web page. My wife and I moved here after she took a lateral transfer from her employer in San Diego. Shortly after arriving here in AZ I took a position at Tombstone Tactical in Phoenix.

We have enjoyed our time here in Arizona. Since being here we have gotten the chance to get out and check out Show Low, and Sedona. No wheeling was done in either place but I am looking forward to doing some with the group.

On to why everyone is here. I own a 2002 Xterra SE/XE (according to the title). It is shock blue in color and 4wd. It is in need of some repairs (shocks, rear brakes redone, leaks fixed, etc). 

Lastly, I am a veteran of the US Navy, served from 05-13.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Welcome from the east valley.
Im located in Gilbert  8)

ShockBlue_Scott:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on December 28, 2016, 11:23:48 AM ---Welcome from the east valley.
Im located in Gilbert  8)

--- End quote ---

Thank you sir.

pinchel (Rob):
Thank you for your service and welcome aboard the AZXC Fleet! See what I did there? If you need help with repairs, let me know, it's good to have a helper who have the same rig.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Welcome to the club. Love that color on your X. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are all here to help.

As a fellow Navy man myself I thank you for your service!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version