Club Garage > Xterra Garage

ShockBlue_Scott's build

<< < (2/3) > >>

ShockBlue_Scott:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on December 28, 2016, 12:07:24 PM ---I have heard nothing but good things from the 5100  Bilsteins.
You might have to measure out the actual length and get longer ones.
I would do some research on where to get them like
4x4parts.com
Or a shock warehouse.

Pinchel (Rob) can probably pitch in.

--- End quote ---

I have ordered things from 4x4parts and they take forever to ship. Someone needs to open something similar here on the west coast.

ShockBlue_Scott:

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on December 28, 2016, 02:25:36 PM ---Nice rig, glad to have another 1st gen aboard! I also have the Cooper STT but I got mine just before they released the Pro version.b Let me know if you have any questions about your rig, mine is always getting work done because I always wait till that one critical moment. Haha..

Oh, and is your rig still registered for California then?

--- End quote ---

Yeah I am going to register it as soon as I get the title from the bank. I procrastinate just like you do and fix it when it is broke not preemptive about stuff like that.

ShockBlue_Scott:
What do you think this thing is worth if I was to sell it? I am looking at a 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser. The Xterra has a few leaks, it appears to be a power steering leak, will confirm that, brakes, shocks and has 236K on her. Most of those miles are all freeway.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
3-4k

ShockBlue_Scott:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on April 04, 2017, 09:18:16 PM ---3-4k

--- End quote ---

Okay, I was actually thinking less then that. But I will entertain offers as I am trying to find a decent Land Cruiser.

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version