General Discussion > Guns

Gun stores...

<< < (3/3)

ShockBlue_Scott:

--- Quote from: Ghostrider on January 14, 2017, 04:47:11 PM ---Could be a Great Club meet even to go to range and shoot up some ammo!

--- End quote ---

I really don't like paying someone to shoot, I prefer going out and enjoying the beauty of AZ while shooting. I recently went shooting in the 4 Peaks area, it was nice but the A holes before me and the ones before them trashed the area... Maybe a range clean up.

I am off only one day this week, but next I will go back to the same area and check out the other areas and see how trashed they are. Maybe a range clean up day?

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: ShockBlue_Scott on January 26, 2017, 10:16:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ghostrider on January 14, 2017, 04:47:11 PM ---Could be a Great Club meet even to go to range and shoot up some ammo!

--- End quote ---

I really don't like paying someone to shoot, I prefer going out and enjoying the beauty of AZ while shooting. I recently went shooting in the 4 Peaks area, it was nice but the A holes before me and the ones before them trashed the area... Maybe a range clean up.

I am off only one day this week, but next I will go back to the same area and check out the other areas and see how trashed they are. Maybe a range clean up day?

--- End quote ---

There is a Butcher Jones cleanup 3/11!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version