General Discussion > Guns

Gun stores...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chuy:
Awesome, are you guys also a blue label dealer? Im in the market for a pistol AR in 5.56, something already setup with a shockwave stabilizer, that will work with the barking spider 2. Im leaning towards the 7" SAR3 right now.

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: ShockBlue_Scott on December 28, 2016, 03:14:06 PM ---

Cool! We've been trying to get a tactical shop to sponsor us in some shape or form... is that possible?

--- End quote ---

In what form are we speaking? I might be able to talk to the owners and see if we can do something.
[/quote]

ANy form possible. :) Donations in exchange for digital banners, money for nothin', do they have a range?! discounted range time or free range use et cetera...pm me and we can chat about it

ShockBlue_Scott:
I will talk to the bosses and see if this is something they would be interested in.

Ghostrider:
Could be a Great Club meet even to go to range and shoot up some ammo!

ShockBlue_Scott:

--- Quote from: Chuy on December 28, 2016, 06:13:05 PM ---Awesome, are you guys also a blue label dealer? Im in the market for a pistol AR in 5.56, something already setup with a shockwave stabilizer, that will work with the barking spider 2. Im leaning towards the 7" SAR3 right now.

--- End quote ---

Chuy,

We do have some blue label guns, no Glocks or Sigs but we do have LEO pricing on Smith and Wessons, IWI, FN Scar 16, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version