General Discussion > Guns

Cal Ranch in Casa Grande

(1/2) > >>

Ghostrider:
I discovered Cal Ranch and I got to say Ammo Prices are very good and plenty Out Door Stuff!

They till carry 5.56 ammo and 223!  Plenty of Security and Gun safes at a decent price.

8)They seem to be short staff most of the time, overall a nice staff! 8)

Ghostrider:
Well I go a good buy on a S&W SD 40 and tried it out @ C2 Rangie. in  Tempe.   With expectation I had way to many jams.   I consulted with the sales counter in Brass Pro and It was just as I thought. Being so new my Magazines were too stiff for proper feed.

I working my Mags so I can eventually  have full confidence in the side arm.

Cal range had the SD40 for $299.00 and I could not resist and got one.  If I can work out the teething issue I hope it will be as dependable as my Glock.

However a big difference from my 9MM Glock.  However the glock as always operated perfectly.

The AR is always fun and  burned up about 400 rounds! 8)

Ghostrider:
I got ride of my S& W even with improvements. I consider the side dangerous, due to excess malfunctions.   So I ended up with the Sig P320 (US Army side Arm)    Feels good feed excellent and is modular system.

Lessons Learned!

Hammer (Avi):
I have very few failures with my XD 40, usually if I do I realize it's been a thousand rounds since I cleaned it or I'm using cheap ammo.   

Chuy:
I had zero FTF with my XD45 years ago. I think its a great firearm, but I have owned and used a  Glock 19 Gen 3 for years now and would only recommend that. The Glock 19 has withstood much more abuse and shoots all types of hodge podge ammo without any issues. Not to mention the accessories available are ever ending. I also owned an XDS .45 for a time, it was an excellent little hand canon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version