General Discussion > Pictures & Videos

2017 Kickoff Run Pictures

(1/1)

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Feel free to post any pictures or videos you wish to share on the this years Kickoff Run.
The weather wasnt on our side friday but we made the best of it. Thank you Chuy for your contribution to the event those tacos came out awesome. Eron thank you for bringing so much firewood to keep us warm and cook the food.
Also thank you to everyone else that showed up to wheel and hang out to complete the event.
Here are some of the pictures i was able to take when i wasnt busy.

AZGeorge:
It doesn't look big, but we had 10 rigs out there.  4 went with Chuy, 2 went with Eron, 2 stayed at the camp, and 2 showed up late.  Had fun and loved the egg sandwiches and the tacos.

pinchel (Rob):
10 rigs all together is a good turn out, I know with the weather it was a little crazy. Glad you guys made the most of it.

Chuy:
This was one of those trips that I will always remember. It was a little challenging at times, but I loved every second of it. The first night was cold, raining hard, and crazy windy! The campsite was completely flooded, I have never seen it this flooded in my life.

I don't have any pics of the easy 4x4 trail, but the trail turned into a washed out road not stocker friendly nearly at the start. The main road getting to the trail was closed off by the town. I think George and Jeff have video of me almost getting stuck in the muck.

Still the egg and sausage brunch muffins got made, and so did the tacos! It was a group effort, even with the camp site flooded, and canopies mangled and gear flooded in the morning. Im glad we pulled it off, I tip my hat to all of the brave people who came out. Those conditions would have kept most people at home.

Saturday night was the complete opposite, no rain no wind, just nice and cold. I didn't get enough of the outdoors the first night so I stayed for an extra helping. I had a great time and got to meet some new faces, and members I haven't seen in a while. All together it was awesome and I cant wait to do it again.

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version