Club Information > Club Meeting Information

Meet and Greet 2/18 Main Event Avondale

<< < (2/7) > >>

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: Chuy on January 23, 2017, 07:47:52 PM ---Would it be possible to do an AZXC sponsored member dinner or lunch, with some booze?

What about at a bowling alley style place like Uptown Alley or Main Event? We can get a private lane, something for the adults and the kiddos! What about Dave and Busters?

I know some of us are married or have significant others, and some of us old timers even have kids! I think it would be a great place to mingle and have fun as a club.

Im down to make the trip but I only leave the house or garage if its for fun. Im not into standing around a parking lot, just to shoot the breeze. It might be different if I only lived 15min down the road, but I know some of us are pretty far away.

--- End quote ---

Last sponsored club meet and greet was at topgolf and was hella fun. My goal is to get everyone gathered to get some club goodies. So some sort of catering or taco truck to fill your bellys with a short wheeling trip in the morning and a bar for drinks sounds like a Saturday for me.

When we did topgolf we got seperated into 2 lanes so we couldnt all talk to each other since the sections where to small for 10-15 people.

I vote bowling alley next fun outing though.

Hammer (Avi):
This will be a funded meet up.  Bowling, or something within those lines is definitely doable.  That said, I'm down for anything.   

Rubio480:
Lucky Strike in downtown phx is most central.

Dave & buster, main even are both near i10-101 area.

Azfronty99:
as long as their is things we can park on.....

ShockBlue_Scott:
I would be down for this. This gives me enough time to actually ask for the time off or if it is the evening I will head over after work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version