General Discussion > Welcome New Members

Howdy from QC

(1/2) > >>

Desert-X-Guy:
So the wife and I (Chris) bought our Xterra, shiny and new back in 2012, only used it for Camping n such, then I rolled it before I could hit 10k miles, needless to say, I'm in the repairing and rebuilding stage.  Also the wife (Lauren) is 12 weeks preggo with our first kid, so tomorrow is our first sonogram so lots going on atm.  As we get the x back up and running we look forward to meeting many of you folks face to face. 

Sidnote, this having to verify each message is a bit rough, I keep getting the answer and year wrong  ;)

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Sucks about the X but congratulations pops 8)
Hope to meet you soon.

Rubio480:
Welcome welcome!

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Welcome from Surprise.
Congrats on become a father.
Sorry to hear about the X. If you need any help or guidance please ask.

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Desert-X-Guy on February 16, 2017, 08:53:14 PM ---So the wife and I (Chris) bought our Xterra, shiny and new back in 2012, only used it for Camping n such, then I rolled it before I could hit 10k miles, needless to say, I'm in the repairing and rebuilding stage.  Also the wife (Lauren) is 12 weeks preggo with our first kid, so tomorrow is our first sonogram so lots going on atm.  As we get the x back up and running we look forward to meeting many of you folks face to face. 

Sidnote, this having to verify each message is a bit rough, I keep getting the answer and year wrong  ;)

--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard, if you need help with work on the rig please post in the member section. I'm sure someone would like the project experience.

As far as the verification, IIRC it's only the first post, to keep spammers out. If you make a donation, $25 (includes club decal or patch) we can bump you to Supporting Member and you'll get rid of that verification and you'll have access in the club business. I updated the year answer, so that was my fault.

Congrats on the soon to be new edition to the family!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version