General Discussion > Got Gear?

Krazy Beaver Tools Group Buy! 30%off

<< < (4/5) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
Let's try and wrap this up, if we can get 10 people maybe AZXC can afford to buy 2 and raffle them off...

pinchel (Rob):
Anyone have any luck sharing this elsewhere?

pinchel (Rob):
Alot of overlanding and upcoming events, such as GONEmoab are promoting these guys and doing raffles for these now. We still need a handful of more people to make this happen. Up till now, I've kept this in this group and and the Socal group. I will be posting in the CANVAZ thread too so that way anyone visiting can pay and pick up theirs during that event.

Desert-X-Guy:
why not open it up to thenewx community?  Lots of people there, interested in niche thangs 

It seems like  a lot of $$ for a shovel and that design seems not built to last.  Anyone have one and or used one?  Does it have some kind of special thing that makes it work better than old fashioned ground spoon?

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Desert-X-Guy on April 19, 2017, 08:54:21 PM ---why not open it up to thenewx community?  Lots of people there, interested in niche thangs 

It seems like  a lot of $$ for a shovel and that design seems not built to last.  Anyone have one and or used one?  Does it have some kind of special thing that makes it work better than old fashioned ground spoon?

--- End quote ---

It's open, but I'm not posting there because the order would be shipping to us in AZ and at this point it isn't worth having to reship or figure individuals out. So keeping it simple for now, ship here pick up here.

You can check the previous posts and links for more info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version