Club Information > Volunteer Opportunities

Treadlightly! Boulders Clean-up April 29th, 2017 **Postponed**

<< < (3/3)

Stephen:
My scout troop committed to going to this event...some off the boys won't show up until around 11am, but others will be coming with me when it starts. I'll do the best I can with my shoulder being broken, but I can help them coordinate and get cleaned up.

Sn0

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Stephen on April 09, 2017, 05:16:08 PM ---My scout troop committed to going to this event...some off the boys won't show up until around 11am, but others will be coming with me when it starts. I'll do the best I can with my shoulder being broken, but I can help them coordinate and get cleaned up.

Sn0

--- End quote ---

So you're planning to be there at 8am?

Stephen:
That's the plan. I just sent an email out to the parents to get an updated head count, a little earlier tonight. I believe we are at 2 scouts and 4 adults, and if that's all we have we may end up pushing our time to 11am.

Sn0

pinchel (Rob):
Just got a message from the Treadlightly! team,

Hey Rob, according to our stewardship manager, it looks like this one is going to be postponed until October unfortunately. We have another in conjunction with the Friends of Redington Pass on April 22: http://www.friendsofredingtonpass.org/events.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version