General Discussion > Got Gear?

PRG Products

<< < (4/4)

pinchel (Rob):
I sure hope that XTiki doesn't have issues, that's where he got all his lift kit stuff from.

XTiki:
I haven't had a problem with him yet other than the continued hit or miss getting in touch with him.  I have all the parts.  Not sure if my shackles are the correct one as Rob and I had a fitting problem.  I called him and left a msg. He called me back 1 or 2 days later and left a msg with me.  I was disappointed I missed his call because he is so extremely hard to get a hold of.  I'm not sure what the deal is but his business practices are unacceptable.  His lack of communication and taking someone's money and not delivering. 

Even if I get all the delivered stuff on my truck with no further problems, I'll never use him again.  Small business is a business.  The small descriptor doesn't mean that customers should put up with crap.  He shouldn't want to face any of us at an event in a remote location when he is running a screwed up business. He will eventually run into someone who is not going to put up with the b.s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version