General Discussion > Guns

Work Startson the SD40 Smith and Westen.

(1/2) > >>

Ghostrider:
Well as you know I purchases a S&W SD 40 a few weeks ago and after tireless research I have order a Apex Trigger and  Spring Kit.

I ordered from Midway and with replacement  Triennium sites was under $130.00bucks!

The trigger , which is a point of different views is 8lb pull and with the Apex Trigger will go down to 4.5lbPull. The Spring Kit  kilt will improve the feed and ejection.   It was a great buy for 299.00and with improvements still under 500.00.

I did take the S&W to C2 range and the 8lb trigger is a consideration. My Glock 19 9mm as always a relievable platform and I hope by new find will measure up.
Big difference between 9mm and 40 Cal and more practice will resolve my marksmanship.  Overall I am excited about going up to a 40 Cal.  It will make much better field gun than my 9MM  8)

Ghostrider:
Just got the Apex Trigger and Spring Kit today.  Waiting on those new sights! 8)

Ghostrider:
May Triennium sights have hipped from Midway USA.   Now we will see If I can make this S&W as dependable as my Glock! 8)

Ghostrider:
The SW is being up grades by Shoot Straight in CG. However I ran into a issue on the sights. As it turns out there is no one at these time  who makes a sight for the SD40VE.

Right Now I am thinking about I should of paid the extra for a SW M&P? :o

Hammer (Avi):
Interesting thread, let us know how it turns out. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version