General Discussion > Guns

Using Tracers

<< < (2/2)

Desert-X-Guy:
who hasn't started a small wild fire or two?  What makes them bad, is they didn't stay to clean up the mess. ;)

AZGeorge:

--- Quote from: Desert-X-Guy on April 19, 2017, 03:50:54 PM ---who hasn't started a small wild fire or two?  What makes them bad, is they didn't stay to clean up the mess. ;)

--- End quote ---

Naw - eye-witness said the Red F150 did it, which is why the BLM is interested in the two trucks.  They stayed around - even tried to fight it with a Homer bucket - until the firemen chased us out.

Ghostrider:
Its amazing they even found Tracers.   Back in the day my unit 2/124 Inf,  FlARNG in Camp Blanding FL, always had problems shooting  tracers because of this. It was pretty cool to see this on the Machine gun ranges especially the 50 or the 60 ranges. (Night Fire Exercise)

Out here its bad for gun owners, bad for the land and more gun laws. No good!

AZGeorge:
I've seen them at Sportsman's Warehouse.  Seen Tannerite there too - no place to set that off, but they sell it.

DBAX:
Years ago, the area around Rio Verde was burnt in a wildfire, there was nothing but scorched earth left. The night sky was lit w/ tracers and it was glorious. No harm, no foul.

After typing that, I couldn't stop thinking back to what the area looked like back then, and now.. Found an article about the fire too.
http://www.fhtimes.com/news/local_news/rio-fire-years-later/article_f5e91ac6-24d4-11e5-8421-0362de2fd5a4.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version