collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 12
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Seems like a good deal not sure if it is some one on here: [link]
    Today at 11:53:37 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Definitely breaker bar...
    Today at 08:27:59 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): No, Thats best acomplished with a breaaker bar and a wrench.
    Yesterday at 09:02:10 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: You think it will bust the lower shock bolts loose?
    Yesterday at 08:51:05 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I have a 3/8 drive Milwaukee cordless impact
    Yesterday at 08:47:31 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: @PitSnipe what size is your?
    Yesterday at 08:46:22 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): cant help ya there.
    Yesterday at 08:29:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: @PitSnipe prefer 1/2 as I wanna do the suspension on the truck. But if  3/8 will work...
    Yesterday at 08:14:55 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): 3/8 or 1/2 ?
    Yesterday at 05:45:19 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Anyone have a good cordless impact gun I could borrow for a few days?
    Yesterday at 01:59:48 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Happy Holidays!
    December 13, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Post up if you can meet up at Coffee & Crawlers tomorrow! Don't forget a new unwrapped toy to enter special drawing.
    December 08, 2017, 06:02:36 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Has anyone done the Diamond Creek Road to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
    December 05, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
  • XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin): I have nothing to do, but I would be happy to assist / host a mod day if interested (south phoenix)
    December 05, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
  • DBAX: Picked up a pop up camper (used) this weekend, thinking an axle flip will be a good thing. Also thinking, I've never flipped an axle..
    December 04, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: I would be interested in a mod day and helping others. I have some Pro 4x suspension that needs to go in...
    December 04, 2017, 08:15:24 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): I can try hosting a mod day in the east valley if we have some interested to help out
    December 01, 2017, 09:59:52 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): As soon as i get my bolts i can have a mod day
    December 01, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
  • m.sainz12: also whens the next mod day
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
  • m.sainz12: no not yet! he wont text me back :(
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

Author Topic: Edwin from Cali  (Read 522 times)

Offline Edwin562

• Noob
    • Edwin562
Edwin from Cali
« on: April 18, 2017, 08:03:16 PM »
Hello all, 
Name is Edwin Avelar and currently live in the outskirts of Los Angeles. I come over from SCCX & TNX and hopefully this board could possibly be my new home forum. Me and my family are very considering moving to the Phoenix area due my wife wanting to  finish up her nursing schooling in Phoenix. With that said we would like to ask for the local residence for advise on how is the life in AZ. lol We are planning a trip hopefully around labor day weekend to check out the city and neighborhoods, but as far as all the good food stops or trails/camping areas to go explore. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Enough talking so here are a few pics of my rig.

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
Re: Edwin from Cali
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 02:59:41 AM »
Welcome to the club! I'm sure you can find some good advice here, there are lots of trails and good food.  Do you have an idea of where you are considering moving to?
PRG Advanced lift
Xoskel Sliders and Roof Rack
Full skids

Offline PitSnipe (Kyle)

• Club Vice President
  • Administrator
    • Kyle Zastrow
    • xterraguy81
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 07:14:30 AM »
Welcome to AZXC. Phoenix, AZ, and AZXC has a lot to offer and is full of great people. Youll have no problems finding trails and camping locations.

Phoenix is huge and has lots of suburbs. So where you reside is all up to you. We can give you advice as to what area you are looking to move to.
Eight Time ToTM Winner. July 2013, December 2013, July 2014, December 2014, May 2015, August 2016, February 2017, September 2017

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • "He who laughs last, laughs last."
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 07:22:40 AM »
Living is good in the Phoenix area, if you don't mind the heat. Welcome aboard the forum! Feel free to chime in and add your thoughts on anything outdoors.
Click here to see my rig.  Get your AZXC/AZTC/AZFC Forum Decals here  VinylTats!

Offline Thupertrooper (Victor)

• AZXC Event Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:35:31 AM »
Welcome  8)

Offline Edwin562

• Noob
    • Edwin562
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 09:57:57 PM »
Welcome to the club! I'm sure you can find some good advice here, there are lots of trails and good food.  Do you have an idea of where you are considering moving to?
We are looking into the Chandler, Gilbert or maybe Scottdale area. My wife is finishing up her nursing so we will need to be near a college.

Welcome to AZXC. Phoenix, AZ, and AZXC has a lot to offer and is full of great people. Youll have no problems finding trails and camping locations.

Phoenix is huge and has lots of suburbs. So where you reside is all up to you. We can give you advice as to what area you are looking to move to.
Thanks for the heads up. Will be taking a few trips to Phoenix and scope around.

Living is good in the Phoenix area, if you don't mind the heat. Welcome aboard the forum! Feel free to chime in and add your thoughts on anything outdoors.
Weather is something I can tolerate, just abit worried about my 1yr old son and my dog. A/C for them all day.

Welcome  8)
Thanks!

Offline Thatsgr8 (Scott)

• Scott May
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 07:33:08 PM »
As far as colleges are concerned, your wife needs to narrow down which one she is looking at attending.  There are colleges everywhere and almost in every city.  Scottsdale for example will have higher home prices or rent which ever fits you.  Chandler and Gilbert are very nice as well.  I travel all over the valley everyday.  I see the good areas and the bad areas as well.  There are pockets in every city that you want to stay away from unless you are talking about Paradise Valley.  To expensive for my blood.  Million $$ + homes.  If your wife is attending ASU to finish then maybe South Scottsdale or Tempe.  North Chandler is also good.  Let us know if we can help you out in anyway.  I can always do some scouting if you have an area in mind.
You can't fix stupid

Offline m.sainz12

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 11:28:10 PM »
Welcome from north phoenix soon to be north Peoria. Life is awesome here if you don't mind sweating your balls off 3-4 months out of the year. My fiancé is in her first year of being a nurse and she actually got her degrees from Glendale community college and NAU. Took her 2 years and cost a fraction of the price as going to a university. If she has any questions pm me and I can get her in touch with my fiancé.

Offline XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin)

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 08:09:27 AM »
I am a college recruiter (specifically for NAU) but my wife is starting to work for ASU, do not hesitate to reach out! I would be happy to help.
ToTM February 2016, May 2016

Nisstec Extended Travel Lift ~3 inch suspension lift, Sasa Sliders, Snorkel

Offline Rubio480

• Supporting Member
    • Rubio_pro4x
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »
MCC Has a great nursing program in Mesa.

Chandler, Gilbert, and east mesa area is great! I would reccommend that over Scottsdale all day.
2011 FRONTIER  PRO4X

WFB

*CO-FOUNDER OF COPPERSTATE NISSAN ENTHUSIASTS*