General Discussion > Welcome New Members

Edwin from Cali

<< < (2/2)

Edwin562:

--- Quote from: Hammer (Avi) on April 19, 2017, 02:59:41 AM ---Welcome to the club! I'm sure you can find some good advice here, there are lots of trails and good food.  Do you have an idea of where you are considering moving to?

--- End quote ---
We are looking into the Chandler, Gilbert or maybe Scottdale area. My wife is finishing up her nursing so we will need to be near a college.

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on April 19, 2017, 07:14:30 AM ---Welcome to AZXC. Phoenix, AZ, and AZXC has a lot to offer and is full of great people. Youll have no problems finding trails and camping locations.

Phoenix is huge and has lots of suburbs. So where you reside is all up to you. We can give you advice as to what area you are looking to move to.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the heads up. Will be taking a few trips to Phoenix and scope around.

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on April 19, 2017, 07:22:40 AM ---Living is good in the Phoenix area, if you don't mind the heat. Welcome aboard the forum! Feel free to chime in and add your thoughts on anything outdoors.

--- End quote ---
Weather is something I can tolerate, just abit worried about my 1yr old son and my dog. A/C for them all day.

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on April 19, 2017, 09:35:31 AM ---Welcome  8)

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Thatsgr8 (Scott):
As far as colleges are concerned, your wife needs to narrow down which one she is looking at attending.  There are colleges everywhere and almost in every city.  Scottsdale for example will have higher home prices or rent which ever fits you.  Chandler and Gilbert are very nice as well.  I travel all over the valley everyday.  I see the good areas and the bad areas as well.  There are pockets in every city that you want to stay away from unless you are talking about Paradise Valley.  To expensive for my blood.  Million $$ + homes.  If your wife is attending ASU to finish then maybe South Scottsdale or Tempe.  North Chandler is also good.  Let us know if we can help you out in anyway.  I can always do some scouting if you have an area in mind.

m.sainz12:
Welcome from north phoenix soon to be north Peoria. Life is awesome here if you don't mind sweating your balls off 3-4 months out of the year. My fiancÚ is in her first year of being a nurse and she actually got her degrees from Glendale community college and NAU. Took her 2 years and cost a fraction of the price as going to a university. If she has any questions pm me and I can get her in touch with my fiancÚ.

XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin):
I am a college recruiter (specifically for NAU) but my wife is starting to work for ASU, do not hesitate to reach out! I would be happy to help.

Rubio480:
MCC Has a great nursing program in Mesa.

Chandler, Gilbert, and east mesa area is great! I would reccommend that over Scottsdale all day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version