AZ Trail Info > AZ Trail Info

Travel Management Black Canyon Corridor (New River, Black Canyon City, etc)

<< < (2/2)

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Hammer (Avi) on May 22, 2017, 10:36:11 PM ---As I said, I read all of that.  So I need to take time out of my schedule to go to a meeting just to find out what the meeting is about?  Sounds shady.

--- End quote ---

Yes, attending a meeting might answer questions that were not answered in the 10 plus documents that were posted on the project website. I agree it seems shady the dates an times of the meetings but there is a lot of information, a lot of which I haven't looked at. Bravo for you looking at all of it. You can also contact the project coordinator to ask questions if they are not being answered on the project site.

I think that the letter from the US Department of the Interior explained enough for me to able to answer and submit my comments. I am reviewing the maps and looking at trails that I know I have crossed to see what's different if anything. I think many of the routes on the maps which are not part of the current trails are because people made their own, but if they need to be part of the BLM project to maintain them that's kind of the info they are looking for, same as when we were at the OHV Ambassador / Club Leadership meeting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version