AZ Trail Info > AZ Trail Info

Senator Hwy from Prescot down to Crown King - current conditions?

(1/1)

desertdryad:
Hello, folks!

I'm pretty new here, and pretty new to my Xterra (a 2011 Pro 4x).  I had to let go of my ol' Tacoma after 15 years, so, I am not new to 4 wheeling, but I am new to wheeling in the X!  My truck is mostly stock ... er, with BFG TA's, a 2" suspension lift, and full skid plates.  I'm looking to do the Senator Highway next weekend, from Prescott to Crown King.   I gather it's a pretty easy run, but I've never been on it.  Anything I ought to know about the route, anyone been there recently?    Thanks for any info you can share. 

pinchel (Rob):
I've done from Lake Pleasant to Crown King, but can't add any input from Prescott.

Pax (Eric):
I have not been there recently but when i went last year we took the back road to crown king then left ck through the senator highway it was really easy because they maintain the road often but with the rig you have even if it has been a long time since the maintenance you will be fine.

Stephen:
I'm taking my scouts up from Lake Pleasant to CK on Saturday, if you want to head down and join us...starting around 7AM on the trail.

Stephen

PitSnipe (Kyle):
I ran the back way to Crown King last month. Trail is pretty much the same. Hasn't changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version