General Discussion > Open Discussions

Just Picked Up My New Expedition Wagon

(1/1)

Chuy:
Just picked this baby beast up last night, sadly its not a Nissan, but I am very pleased with it. I think it will make a great vacation rig and exploration vehicle. It reminds me of a 100 series/80 series land cruiser molded into one. Rides super smooth and quiet.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Very nice
Just watched a guy turn one into a prerunner on instagram lol no back seats replaced with triple bypasses.

Super clean  8)

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Those are really nice. It will be interesting to see it when its done. The big question is what are you doing with the Xterra? I see it in the background so I guess you haven't sold it.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on June 01, 2017, 07:38:14 AM ---Those are really nice. It will be interesting to see it when its done. The big question is what are you doing with the Xterra? I see it in the background so I guess you haven't sold it.

--- End quote ---

Probably going to sell it, no need for 3 SUV's. I would like to have a 4 door frontier to take its place, and make it a dedicated RTT carrier on skinny KM2's. I just need to get it detailed before I sell it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version