Club Information > Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon

You helped us raise $1090 for Toys for Tots! -

(1/3) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
Raffle winners to be posted soon...

We've hit $1090 so far with most of it coming from a couple club sponsors and outside supporters. With all the volunteers we have, it would be great if we could bring in some more funds and hit $1500...remember to ask. Thank you!

Ok, so in lieu of the club committing to helping Randy Miller with his fundraising commitment we would still like to raise money to donate to the Toys for Tots so we have added a link on the forum, and I will post it in other pertinent areas.

If between now and the deadline, which is August 1st, if we raise funds that can help him meet and or exceed his commitment that is required by the event we will update the status.

Last year, funds raised from this event made Christmas happen for over 9700 children! I would like to see if we can at least raise the minimum of $500 between now and the deadline.

If you can donate, please do so, we ask that you make a donation of $10 to $25 but any amount is appreciated. Ask your friends, family, coworkers, your employer...some employers will match donations. If you need donation information for tax purposes please let me know by private messaging me.

Here is the direct link, let me know if anyone has issues with this link or any of the links I posted.

Help us raise money for #Flag2GC Toys for Tots!
Click to Donate!

pinchel (Rob):
Thank you to our first couple of donations!

PitSnipe (Kyle)
Rubio480 (Eron)

I know a there were more of you who stated you'd donate, lets get those donations in so we can help encourage others to donate as well. Thanks again and please share the PayPal link with anyone who would like to help Toys for Tots.

pinchel (Rob):
Thank you for donating!

Hammer (Avi)
Rob's friend Jeremy

Also, our friends at Russo & Steele has agreed to donate $100! Awesome!

AZ-Ted:
Hi Rob, thanks for organizing this donation campaign.  I just donated.  BTW, the link in OP of this thread doesn't seem to work, but the one at the top of the website page worked perfectly.

I encourage all AZXC members, and all non-members that are attending Flag2GC (formerly known as "Fat Tire") to donate something.  Every little bit helps!

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: AZ-Ted on June 29, 2017, 03:56:56 AM ---Hi Rob, thanks for organizing this donation campaign.  I just donated.  BTW, the link in OP of this thread doesn't seem to work, but the one at the top of the website page worked perfectly.

I encourage all AZXC members, and all non-members that are attending Flag2GC (formerly known as "Fat Tire") to donate something.  Every little bit helps!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your donation Ted! You helped push us passed the halfway mark! And yes I also encourage everyone to reach out, remember this is money is going to Toys for Tots.

Also, thanks for letting me know that link wasn't working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version