collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • pinchel (Rob): Happy Holidays!
    Yesterday at 09:56:41 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Post up if you can meet up at Coffee & Crawlers tomorrow! Don't forget a new unwrapped toy to enter special drawing.
    December 08, 2017, 06:02:36 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Has anyone done the Diamond Creek Road to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
    December 05, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
  • XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin): I have nothing to do, but I would be happy to assist / host a mod day if interested (south phoenix)
    December 05, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
  • DBAX: Picked up a pop up camper (used) this weekend, thinking an axle flip will be a good thing. Also thinking, I've never flipped an axle..
    December 04, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: I would be interested in a mod day and helping others. I have some Pro 4x suspension that needs to go in...
    December 04, 2017, 08:15:24 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): I can try hosting a mod day in the east valley if we have some interested to help out
    December 01, 2017, 09:59:52 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): As soon as i get my bolts i can have a mod day
    December 01, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
  • m.sainz12: also whens the next mod day
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
  • m.sainz12: no not yet! he wont text me back :(
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:03 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Soon I will have all I need for a 2" body lift!
    November 29, 2017, 07:34:36 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): M.sainz12 you get your hat from Stephen yet?! lol
    November 28, 2017, 07:34:42 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): For a full length cargo rack?
    November 28, 2017, 07:34:18 AM
  • cjohan: anyone in tucson know a good place to get a net for the roof that reaches front to back of the x?
    November 27, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
  • cjohan: anyone in tucson know a place to buy a net for the top of the x that reaches front to back?
    November 27, 2017, 12:07:30 PM
  • m.sainz12: anyone want a small palo verde tree?
    November 25, 2017, 06:11:27 AM
  • DBAX: Happy Thanksgiving maddafaqqas
    November 24, 2017, 09:38:58 AM
  • remo1991(Brent): I'm in Tucson always looking for something to do
    November 18, 2017, 07:52:12 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): New Club patches are coming soon...pics just posted! Who wants some?! [link]
    November 17, 2017, 06:37:09 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): There's a few members in Tucson, but not sure what their availability is.
    November 17, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

Author Topic: You helped us raise $1090 for Toys for Tots! -  (Read 586 times)

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • "He who laughs last, laughs last."
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
You helped us raise $1090 for Toys for Tots! -
« on: June 07, 2017, 11:51:28 AM »
Raffle winners to be posted soon...

We've hit $1090 so far with most of it coming from a couple club sponsors and outside supporters. With all the volunteers we have, it would be great if we could bring in some more funds and hit $1500...remember to ask. Thank you!

Ok, so in lieu of the club committing to helping Randy Miller with his fundraising commitment we would still like to raise money to donate to the Toys for Tots so we have added a link on the forum, and I will post it in other pertinent areas.

If between now and the deadline, which is August 1st, if we raise funds that can help him meet and or exceed his commitment that is required by the event we will update the status.

Last year, funds raised from this event made Christmas happen for over 9700 children! I would like to see if we can at least raise the minimum of $500 between now and the deadline.

If you can donate, please do so, we ask that you make a donation of $10 to $25 but any amount is appreciated. Ask your friends, family, coworkers, your employer...some employers will match donations. If you need donation information for tax purposes please let me know by private messaging me.

Here is the direct link, let me know if anyone has issues with this link or any of the links I posted.

Help us raise money for #Flag2GC Toys for Tots!
Click to Donate!

#Flag2GC
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:36:40 AM by pinchel (Rob) »
Click here to see my rig.  Get your AZXC/AZTC/AZFC Forum Decals here  VinylTats!

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
Re: Help us raise $500+ for Toys for Tots! Deadline Aug 1st
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 10:55:26 AM »
Thank you to our first couple of donations!

PitSnipe (Kyle)
Rubio480 (Eron)

I know a there were more of you who stated you'd donate, lets get those donations in so we can help encourage others to donate as well. Thanks again and please share the PayPal link with anyone who would like to help Toys for Tots.
Click here to see my rig.  Get your AZXC/AZTC/AZFC Forum Decals here  VinylTats!

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »
Thank you for donating!

Hammer (Avi)
Rob's friend Jeremy

Also, our friends at Russo & Steele has agreed to donate $100! Awesome!

Offline AZ-Ted

• AZ-Ted's YouTube Site
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 03:56:56 AM »
Hi Rob, thanks for organizing this donation campaign.  I just donated.  BTW, the link in OP of this thread doesn't seem to work, but the one at the top of the website page worked perfectly.

I encourage all AZXC members, and all non-members that are attending Flag2GC (formerly known as "Fat Tire") to donate something.  Every little bit helps!
2006 XOR; Titan Swapped; Fully Shrocked, etc., etc.
2013 Titan Pro4X:  A.R.E. "Z" series truck cap

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 06:20:51 AM »
Hi Rob, thanks for organizing this donation campaign.  I just donated.  BTW, the link in OP of this thread doesn't seem to work, but the one at the top of the website page worked perfectly.

I encourage all AZXC members, and all non-members that are attending Flag2GC (formerly known as "Fat Tire") to donate something.  Every little bit helps!

Thanks for your donation Ted! You helped push us passed the halfway mark! And yes I also encourage everyone to reach out, remember this is money is going to Toys for Tots.

Also, thanks for letting me know that link wasn't working.

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 06:37:54 AM »
We received a product donation from Rockauto!

We are still short of our $500 goal, every little bit helps people. For the volunteers, I ask that you please share the donation link. If you need an email, I can send it to you. Donations are 100% tax deductible.

Ask friends, family, coworkers, employers (many employers will match your donations) it doesn't hurt to ask. Years past, AZXC has raised upwards of $1000 in cash to donate. We haven't done that since I've been in the club and since we are hopefully going to be more involved in this event more and more, we should try and get back to raising cash donations.

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 04:36:57 PM »
StoicV, thank you for your donation! We also received a commitment from BihlerFlex for a product/cash donation as well!

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 03:25:11 PM »
Bihlerflex donation just came in.... $500!!! Wow, thanks Adam!

Offline DBAX

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
clap clap clap
I got your "Jeep thing", now it burns when I pee..

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 04:33:22 PM »
We're almost to $1000!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
Re: Help us raise $1500+ for Toys for Tots! Deadline Aug 1st
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »
Updated the OP....let's see if we can rally and hit $1500 by Saturday!

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
Re: Help us raise $1500+ for Toys for Tots! Deadline Aug 1st
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 08:35:23 AM »
Ok, some exciting news for those of you who donated. We topped out at $1090, not including any swag or other raffle tickets purchased individually. When I set this up, the intention was to help our club get back to where it was when Marshall started it up. Folks were donating time, money, and hard work and they still were able to fundraise and bring in cash to donate.

We were able to that again this year, and I hope more of you can volunteer and help fundraise every year, even if you do not attend.

With that said, those of you who have made it in past years know that they always do a raffle at the end camp and the same guys win almost everything. There's a reason why, and if you weren't aware or realized it, it's because those winners had lots of raffle tickets which they earned by fundraising. They ride, and they ask everyone they know to donate while raising thousands of dollars from folks who aren't even there at the event.

This year, we attempted to do the same and we hit our minimum goal of $500 which came as a surprise to me. Then we had a few businesses donate which I was completely blown away by their support. We then pooled our fundraising efforts into sponsoring a rider, Randy Miller. My plan is to do this every year! Of course our intention is not to get anything out of it other than to do go, but the good folks who put the event together make it so folks will keep donating by offering raffles prizes for their efforts.

I know this is long winded so I'm going to try and wrap this up by saying Randy Miller biked the whole way and ended up winning a good share of raffle prizes that we are going to give back to those who donated cash. Our pooled cash donations were turned in at the Happy Hour on July 27th. We will be assigning tickets in $10 increments for the items he turned over to us. We sent Flag2GC t-shirts to our sponsors who donated cash and we thank them so much. We also thank those sponsors who donate product and gift certs.

Encouragement for next year! Stay tuned for raffle details... to be posted here!

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
Re: You helped us raise $1090 for Toys for Tots! -
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 01:18:57 AM »
Great job, and some great looking shirts for those who got them.  They have the AZXC logo on the back, well done :)
PRG Advanced lift
Xoskel Sliders and Roof Rack
Full skids

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
Re: You helped us raise $1090 for Toys for Tots! -
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 04:31:59 PM »
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

Our side raffle winners are:

Pitsnipe (Kyle) - An HP/Intel knit hat, and a ladie's "Barn Burner" t-shirt.

Rubio480 (Eron) - A pair of Four Peaks Brewery pint glasses, and a ladie's "Barn Burner" t-shirt.

Jeremy Edwards - Deschutes swag

Hammer (Avi) - Some Deschutes swag stainless steel cups and a bottlle opener

Pinchel (Rob) - REI folding chair and a $25 Spokes on Southern gift cert.

Jim & Nancy Molner (Pinchel's InLaws) - A pair of crazy orange cycling socks, a stadium table and chair set x2, they won both of them.

Stoic - The big prize of a Weber Q1200 Propane Grill, and a pair Tifosi Eyewear glasses.

Copyright ©2015 Arizona Xterra Club The Nissan names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and is no way affiliated with this site. All posts are the property of the posters and are not the responsibility of the Arizona Xterra Club, it's affiliates, web hosts or associated companies.