General Discussion > Got Gear?

Stranded for two days in the desert - after action report

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thatsgr8 (Scott):
Did you get an extra fuse block just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Nice write up.
I have also learned that on these 2nd gens that alot of the electrical issues such as no power/no start have been all around the battery. Either the terminals are crap. Usually when adding accessories like light bars and such causes minor interferences. Most of the time was that first terminal fuse link.
Last time i was stranded with a "dead" battery it was just the crappy stock terminals even after i replaced the battery.
Good thing you figured it out and learned yourself.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Wow that was quite the experience.
The thing that sucks is that you really weren't too far off from the Castle Hot Springs Loop. I know of this area pretty well and would have totally rescued you if I had or anyone else had known.
Good to hear you made it out safe and I think we all have learned a lesson from this.
The only thing your post is missing is your toilet paper log that you kept that I saw on FB.

Chuy:
Nice George glad you came out clean on that one.

AZGeorge:

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on June 15, 2017, 08:57:37 AM ---Wow that was quite the experience.
The thing that sucks is that you really weren't too far off from the Castle Hot Springs Loop. I know of this area pretty well and would have totally rescued you if I had or anyone else had known.
Good to hear you made it out safe and I think we all have learned a lesson from this.
The only thing your post is missing is your toilet paper log that you kept that I saw on FB.

--- End quote ---

So now I have to post it . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version