General Discussion > Welcome New Members

'Madame X' from Tucson

(1/2) > >>

desertdryad:
Hi, folks -

Thought I ought to introduce myself; been lurking here for a bit.  I purchased my 2011 Pro 4X Xterra last summer, and have done a few mods (2" suspension lift from Nisstec, full skid plates from Hefty Fab Works, rock sliders from White Knuckle Offroad).  I was a Tacoma owner for 15 years, and I miss that ground clearance!  "Madame X" as I call her, still has to prove herself as worthy a trail companion as the Tacoma was.   (She's definitely harder to sleep in!)

I hope to travel with some of you, sometime... any members in Tucson, let me know!

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Welcome to the club. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

We have about 8-10 members in the Tucson area. Only about two or three of them are regularly active on here. Remo1991 and 14Frontier are the two that I notice the most from your area. Any time your coming up to Phoenix hit us up and well see if we can get something going.

August we have the annual Flag2GC trip. Look it up. I believe there about 10 of us attending the trip. http://www.azxterraclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=2700.0

October is the annual CANVAZ run. We are hosting it year in the Kingman area. Between four states we are expecting 20+ rigs.

remo1991(Brent):
Hello desertdryad,

I'm In the Tucson area Grant and Silverbell area. You will have no issues with X on the trail. You can see my ride under " Xterra Garage" Remo1991. 

14Frontier:
Welcome! I am nearby in OV. What trails are you running that a lift and armored X needs more clearance?

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Welcome  8)

Big events coming this year keep posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version