Club Information > Member Coordinated Events

Back Road to Crown King/Box Canyon

<< < (2/2)

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Lots of places to camp at before you hit the Crown King trail. Once on the trail there really is no place to camp off the trail till you get to Crown King.

I've been wanting to camp in CK and then do the Old Senator Hwy which is a Forrest rd that takes you to Prescott.

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on August 19, 2017, 09:07:47 AM ---Lots of places to camp at before you hit the Crown King trail. Once on the trail there really is no place to camp off the trail till you get to Crown King.

I've been wanting to camp in CK and then do the Old Senator Hwy which is a Forrest rd that takes you to Prescott.

--- End quote ---
Also, BLM is going to be scheduling a "Show Me Ride" soon, if you can wait that will be a good time to go too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PitSnipe (Kyle):
I totally missed that you inquired about Box Canyon. If you really wanted to run Box Canyon and Crown King it can be done.

I would recommend running Box Canyon on day one. Camp in either Wickenburg or near Lake Plesant. Then run Crown King the second day.

Forrest:
For anyone who wants to come the plans are set for box canyon and other trails the 31st then camp in or around wickenburg and CK the 1st of sep.

pinchel (Rob):
I work Monday though Friday. Then heading to higher elevation that weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version