Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

Back Road to Crown King & OHV Ambassadors - October 28th, 2017

(1/2) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
OHV Ambassadors and AZXC is leading a Crown King Run on October 28th, this is an opportunity for us to show others, the trail. We'd like to invite those who have never done it, and those who are not Nissan or AZXC. If you know someone who would like to make it out, please invite them on our Facebook page.

Meet at 9am.
Directions to the Bradshaw Mountains OHV Staging AreaŚ Driving west on SR74 Carefree Hwy, turn north on Castle Hot Springs Rd toward Lake Pleasant at mile marker 17.5. Follow Castle Hot Springs Road to the end of the pavement. Continue on dirt 3 miles and turn right at Cow Creek Rd. Drive 2 miles on Cow Creek Rd to the kiosk board on the right.

Newly official members of the OHV Ambassadors; Xena (Adie) and Pitsnipe (Kyle) are encouraged to attend if they can, but if they can not make it I'd like to get the commitment of a few AZXC members who are also familiar with the trail.

Since this is an OHV Ambassadors event this will shared by Arizona State Parks, Arizona BLM and maybe some other land management offices so we hope to see new faces.

Plan to make a long day of the trail ride , here is the link for Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/events/1985734601638964/

scratchy37 (Scott Martin):
Definitely interested. How tough is the trail though? Some places had it listed as a red/difficult - is that accurate? 

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: scratchy37 (Scott Martin) on October 05, 2017, 02:00:15 PM ---Definitely interested. How tough is the trail though? Some places had it listed as a red/difficult - is that accurate?

--- End quote ---
It's not tough at all but depending on the weather and traffic it can be a long day. It helps to have 4wd, and some clearance above stock.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pinchel (Rob):
Anyone else going to make it?

pinchel (Rob):
I'm planning to be there well before 9am.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version