Buy / Sell > Buy / Sell

FS 2006 Xterra 4x4 $1500 (not my truck)

(1/2) > >>

Stoic V:
This is not my truck, and I am not selling it for this guy. This guy is one of my customers at a truck stop in Buckeye.  I told him I would mention it on the forum to see if anyone is interested.   
The truck has a timing belt rattle, until it heats up. It also has a sensor issue he was supposed to replace this weekend.  He says the truck has had the head gasket replaced along with  some other things. 
It does looks good for the miles, and the price.  I will be getting his contact information in the next day or two.
$1500
230,000 miles.
Edit
** There some wear on the driver seat, but not horrible.
** Tires have good tread on them, and the rims seam to be in good condition.
I dont think this truck has been abused offroad.
 The guys name is ED. 623-451-1979.  He prefers text messages.  He works weird hours.

ShockBlue_Scott:
I am interested can you forums his contact information

Stoic V:
I sent you a message.
I am also adding his information to the original post.

ShockBlue_Scott:
Just brought this thing home tonight. I need to get the OBDII reader paired with my phone so I can clear the camshaft code, but I plan on swapping out those sensors in the AM anyways.

Scott

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: ShockBlue_Scott on October 11, 2017, 08:31:50 PM ---Just brought this thing home tonight. I need to get the OBDII reader paired with my phone so I can clear the camshaft code, but I plan on swapping out those sensors in the AM anyways.

Scott

--- End quote ---

Camshaft sensor is a little tricky to replace hopefully its an easy fix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version