Club Information > Club Meeting Information

2018 Kickoff Run

<< < (3/5) > >>

Stoic V:

--- Quote from: AZGeorge on December 30, 2017, 02:23:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubio480 on December 29, 2017, 09:24:18 PM ---I suggested to Vic that we should do crown King, or something in the lake pleasant area

--- End quote ---

How about Lake Pleasant camping Friday night, back road to Crown King Saturday, camp somewhere, then Prescott via Senator Hwy Sunday?  I googled it and it seems pretty easy.  Just a thought . . .

--- End quote ---
Thats a great idea, but it wont be 2wd friendly. The back way to CK is getting bad.

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: Stoic V on December 31, 2017, 07:46:57 AM ---Thats a great idea, but it wont be 2wd friendly. The back way to CK is getting bad.

--- End quote ---

4wd preferable no interest in 2wd trails at the moment

Clifford3200:
I would prefer something more 2wd friendly, rather than having to leave my truck at home again. I did the back road to crown in Clifford before all of the changes, but with her just barely getting back on her feet I don't want to push her too hard yet. I understand that some 2wd trails are not as fun for you guys, but something thats maybe right on the cusp of being 2wd or not. If you guys insist on doing a 4x4 only run thats fine too. Just adding my 2 cents

Rubio480:
Let's get a trail set in stone!

m.sainz12:
Depending on trail I may go.. do we have a poll yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version