General Discussion > Welcome New Members

Local input

(1/1)

TWX:
Hey all,

Bought my first Nissan 4x4 a couple weeks ago, more as a side-effect of needing a bigger truck for the new baby.  Looking forward to reading more about the local trails and what others have done to their vehicles.

We've hit trails up around Flagstaff and in the White Mountains, but it's been quite a long time since I've done any serious four wheeling.  Heck, place I used to ride ATVs north of town is has been a housing development for probably a decade.

pinchel (Rob):
Welcome aboard and a Merry Christmas to you! I see you have plenty of Nissan in your driveway. Be sure to pin your location on our Member map so others can include you when they head to that side of the world. We're planning some events for the coming year, so be sure to check the calendar.

Also, I encourage you to check out the OHV Ambassadors page if you'd like to check out some new areas, they have Show Me Rides scheduled all year long for all sorts of vehicle types.

TWX:
Thanks, will do.  Going to admit, we bought this truck because frankly the Nissan crew cabs are the least expensive of what pass for small pickups anymore.  I had looked for a lower-miles D22 Frontier but the only one I found with the 6' bed was salvage title and definitely not worth the asking price.

The 4x4 drivetrain was just gravy, this particular truck was the same price as most of the 4x2s.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Welcome  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version