Club Information > Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon

Help us Raise $$$ for Toys for Tots 2018!

(1/2) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
Anyone can donate, all amounts are accepted! If you'd like to donate in cash, please PM Pinchel to set it up. Last year, funds raised from this event made Christmas happen for over 9700 children!

Between now and the deadline, which is now July 26th, I would like to see if we can at least raise the minimum of $500 before  then.

Ask your friends, family, coworkers, your employer...some employers will match donations. If you need donation information for tax purposes please print out the form attached to this post.

Here is the direct link, let me know if anyone has issues with this link or any of the links I posted.

Help us raise money for #Flag2GC Toys for Tots!
Click to Donate!

pinchel (Rob):
I think we have maybe about $100 in promised donations, includes money already received. Our goal is a minimum of $500. Anyone can donate, friends of friends, family, coworkers, and the list goes on.

Donations are tax deductible, I have attached the form again to the post there are 4 donation slips on the one page.

Also, the date for turn in is now July 26th. Everyone is welcome to attend the Fundraising event where the committee attends and riders show to turn in their money, take donations in person, and have a beer and enjoy some food. This year it is at Spokes on Southern, they have a great beer selection and great food!

Spokes On Southern
1470 E Southern Ave
Tempe, AZ 85282
6pm-9pm

pinchel (Rob):
A little over a month and we have yet to break $200 in money raised.

AZGeorge:

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on June 19, 2018, 05:48:08 AM ---A little over a month and we have yet to break $200 in money raised.

--- End quote ---

Do you have an electronic submission?  Paypal?  Facebook?  Facebook does charity donations.

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: AZGeorge on July 11, 2018, 10:40:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on June 19, 2018, 05:48:08 AM ---A little over a month and we have yet to break $200 in money raised.

--- End quote ---

Do you have an electronic submission?  Paypal?  Facebook?  Facebook does charity donations.

--- End quote ---

Link is in the original post and on the left of the forum. In the same box as the supporting members link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version