General Discussion > Welcome New Members

Tucson alignment

(1/2) > >>

hyperx2002:
Hello I recently purchased a 2015 pro4x Xterra. Does anybody know a good alignment shop in the Tucson or Phoenix area that understands how to do alignment on lifted vehicles? I just installed SPC ucas, PRG variable height shackles, PRG 3 degree Axle shims and a PRG 2-inch coilover spacer. Thank you for any suggestions. I heard Desert Rat off-road may be able to do it. I realize I could probably do it by myself but I'd rather just take it to an expert. I'm going to pay my membership dues in a second and I look forward to meeting some of you! I'm definitely not new to Nissans I've had a Titan, a couple Frontiers and a couple Xterras. Thank you for any advice you can give me for a good alignment shop. If anybody is willing to help me do a DIY alignment I will gladly pay you in food, beer, ammo or whatever you need!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

AZGeorge:
Alex Rankin from Big-O Scottsdale is an Xterra expert.  Join the Copper State Nissan Enthusiasts (See Eron Rubio) and Alex will do the alignment for $50.  http://bigotires.com/Location/AZ/Scottsdale/85257/004138/0/07ee3626-b1e5-415b-8729-9f1c4467e133

hyperx2002:

--- Quote from: AZGeorge on March 04, 2018, 11:54:41 AM ---Alex Rankin from Big-O Scottsdale is an Xterra expert.  Join the Copper State Nissan Enthusiasts (See Eron Rubio) and Alex will do the alignment for $50.  http://bigotires.com/Location/AZ/Scottsdale/85257/004138/0/07ee3626-b1e5-415b-8729-9f1c4467e133

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

14Frontier:
i am very happy with the install desert rat on 22nd did on my truck, however do plan to go up to phx to see if the amount of positive camber i have can be reduced.

not much help but prg recommended an alignment how to on the newx, i forgot the author.

hyperx2002:
Thank you both for the suggestions.  I just paid my dues to become a supporting member of azxterraclub! Hope to meet some of you soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version