Time: 7:30PM
Meet Up: Bowstring Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336
    https://goo.gl/maps/WC2G3kpQnvQ2
Camp: Schnebly Hill

Saturday:TBD- Potential Trails Red Rock Powerline combined with Outlaw Trail,
Meet Up: Bowstring Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336
    https://goo.gl/maps/WC2G3kpQnvQ2
Time: 11 am
Camp: West Sedona (Will Be decided with group that stays)

Sunday: Pick up camp and head home

Communications CB Channel 17
                              Ham Simplex: 146.430

If you have any questions let us know

Attending
Hammer (Avi)
Thupertrooper (Victor)
14Frontier
theonepathfinder
hawairish (Patrick) (High Probable)
pinchel (Rob) (Maybe)
m.sainz12 (Maybe)

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Bumping the post
Also I know I have the end of poll the 28th but going to end it sooner so we can start planning the rest of the run.

From lastyears run when we did Broken Arrow Friday as a Night Run. We most likely will be doing that again this year.
But we will need to get another trail for Saturday morning.

pinchel (Rob):
Dates are contigent on my son's birthday plans.

pinchel (Rob):
Also, if we schedule accordingly we may have some more activities for those interested if we coordinate with the AZ OHV Show Me Ride Schedule.

Saturday, April 14th, 2018 at 9:00AM

ATV, UTV,  Dirtbikes, and Full Size 44

West Sedona, AZ West Sedona, AZ from I-17 near Camp Verde take exit #287 for AZ-260 towards Cottonwood. Continue on AZ-260 west for 12.4 miles to AZ-89A North. Follow AZ-89 North for 8.9 Miles to Forest Road 525 (also known as Angel Valley Rd.) on the west side of 89A. Take Forest Road 525 for approximately .3 miles to staging area on your left. The Ambassadors will meet you in the staging area. There will be dry camping available for this event starting on Friday April 13th Sunday April 15th.  For those camping we will have an evening ride on Friday the 13th to watch the sunset over the Red Rocks followed by a campfire.  For more information about camping for this event contact David Q. at dwquine@gmail.com.

theonepathfinder:
I was able to get Saturday off so it wil be a day trip for me hopefully I can be there by 10am stay for the day and drive home late afternoon early evening

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version