Club Information > Club Meeting Information

Meeting - April 9th, Macayo's in Mesa 7pm

(1/9) > >>

DZRT:
Wow, did this creep up fast:

April club meeting will be at the Macayo's Patio in Mesa on April 9th (Dobson and Baseline).
http://www.macayo.com/Locations/StorePage.asp?StoreName=Mesa

Let's put the meeting at 7pm. But show early if you like... get your order in before 7pm, you can get half-off appetizers and discounts on drinks.

You can have dinner, munch on chips and salsa and/or have adult beverages (so this fits in everyones budget).

We have nothing of major importance to talk about other than hanging out and catching up. But I will take suggestions for subjects for agenda. One thing I would like to do is make sure we have everyone's contact info and paper work up to date.

So... West Siders: This is a trip in to unfamiliar land... bring water and supplies.  ;)

And one more thing... if you'd like to have a DD... don't be shy, post it up! I'm sure that someone would be happy to help out!

AZ-Ted:
I'll be there with my dues.  $25, right?  For an agenda item, we could talk about the next few months' Xcursions / Meetings.

AzLostie815:
I am going to try and make this one! I live in Tucson but I will drive up for the meeting. I haven't made it to a meeting and I missed the last Xcursion...lol..look forward to meeting everyone!

DZRT:
Wow AZLostie! That's a huge drive! But it would be great to see ya!

RJCX:
I'm out.  :'( I will be too doped up on pain meds after knee surgery... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version