General Discussion > SPOTTED!

spotted X at Honeywell

(1/2) > >>

speedy:
I am a new subscriber but not a new visitor to this or the main x forum. I have viewed the X forums and this one for many years but never subscribed when I was looking for an X. I finally went with an FJ in Late 2007 and the rest is History. I will take this opportunity to say Hello from a fellow 4 wheeler and to give a spot sighting.

I saw a very nicely equipped off road X on March 12 at the Honeywell parking lot at Sky Harbor off the rental car exit. Very nice.

I wouldn't mind off roading with you guys if you wouldn't mind an fj tagging a long.

cheers

AZ-Ted:
Was is a silver X with a bunch of stickers on the rear windows??  If so, that was me.  I work in the 2102 building.

Does your FJ have offroad lights on top?

speedy:
Hello,

Yes,there is another FJ with lights as well. I get down there every few months. I parked next to you that day. I have front and rear bumpers with an arb roof rack. Lights were on the roof and front bumper.

DZRT:

--- Quote from: speedy on March 27, 2010, 07:07:05 AM --- I wouldn't mind off roading with you guys if you wouldn't mind an fj tagging a long.

--- End quote ---

Comon Out! We can make nice with FJ's too!  ;D

Alls we ask is that you put the AZXC non-member sticker on your truck that reads, "I WISH I OWNED AN XTERRA SO I CAN BE COOL TOO".

Ok, just kidden.  ;)

Critchley:

--- Quote from: AZ-Ted on March 27, 2010, 08:14:22 AM ---Was is a silver X with a bunch of stickers on the rear windows??  If so, that was me.  I work in the 2102 building.

Does your FJ have offroad lights on top?

--- End quote ---

Ted PM Sent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version