Club Information > Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon

Toys for Tots Shirts LOCKED

<< < (2/10) > >>

T-Ray:
I emailed 'the Michelle's' directly yesterday expressing our interest in becoming an 'official' sponsor & maybe a logo on the shirts, haven't heard back yet.  ??? I imagine the deadline would be no less than 30 days out from the event though.

mbs00:

--- Quote from: T-Ray on May 04, 2010, 09:11:10 PM ---I emailed 'the Michelle's' directly yesterday expressing our interest in becoming an 'official' sponsor & maybe a logo on the shirts, haven't heard back yet.  ??? I imagine the deadline would be no less than 30 days out from the event though.

--- End quote ---

http://www.flag2gc.com/SponsorshipPacket.pdf

Looks like $1000 to have our logo on the back of the shirt

AZ-Ted:

--- Quote from: mbs00 on May 05, 2010, 06:10:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: T-Ray on May 04, 2010, 09:11:10 PM ---I emailed 'the Michelle's' directly yesterday expressing our interest in becoming an 'official' sponsor & maybe a logo on the shirts, haven't heard back yet.  ??? I imagine the deadline would be no less than 30 days out from the event though.

--- End quote ---

http://www.flag2gc.com/SponsorshipPacket.pdf

Looks like $1000 to have our logo on the back of the shirt

--- End quote ---

Interesting...I know that in previous years, it was only $500.  I cannot front the $1,000.  I would be willing to put up whatever the entrance fee for the riders is...something like $120 - unless that went up too.

mbs00:
I think I read that the riders fee was only $100. I originally thought it was $125 also.

T-Ray:
Weeeelll...I heard back from the Michelle's about sponsoring the event. It is, as stated above, $1000 to have our logo on the shirts, banner hung up at the staging area, and name mentioned during the raffle, etc; I'm not sure if AZXC will be able to make the sizeable matching donation from club funds that we did last year.  ??? ??? It was really cool handing over (nearly) $1000 that the members worked some hard football games to make possible.  8)

That said, I'm of the same mindset as Ted - we'd be willing to pony up the rider fee for Lindsey AND for me, plus an extra $50 each on behalf of Winnie & Teddy ;) :-*. So, between Ted, me, Lindsey, Winnie, & Teddy - we've got roughly $400 total promised towards the $1000.

Artwork & money is due by June 1st in a .EPS format.

If this is something AZXC wants to do,  we're in. Otherwsie we'll just buy a s*** ton of raffle tickets.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version