AZ Trail Info > Moderate Trails 2.5-3.5

Broken Arrow

(1/2) > >>

T-Ray:
Rating: 2.5
Vehicle Requirements: 31" tires, 4X4, some suspension lift

Beautiful little slickrock trail in Sedona. Traction is amazing - no lockers needed here. Great place for beginner's to test their skills & get their feet wet with driving in 4-lo. Best times to go are early in the morning or late afternoon. This trail is utilized by a Jeep Tours company and can get congested during the day.

Can be run in a stock 4x4 Xterra with good driving & spotting when needed.

Ghostrider:
DITO! What a great trail to run and its not far from town and  you not far from Scheblies Trial and Solders pass as well . If the wives and girlfriends get tired of all of that, there is plenty of wining in dining in Sedona.
 8) 8)
PS: Don't mind the Pink jeep Guys, that growl at everybody!!!

11Pro4X:

--- Quote from: Ghostrider on November 05, 2011, 10:54:25 AM ---DITO! What a great trail to run and its not far from town and  you not far from Scheblies Trial and Solders pass as well . If the wives and girlfriends get tired of all of that, there is plenty of wining in dining in Sedona.
 8) 8)
PS: Don't mind the Pink jeep Guys, that growl at everybody!!!

--- End quote ---

AZXC has had an awesome relationship with the pink jeeps.  We had an awesome run at CANVAZ and those guys were awesome sharing the trails with us.

azxtreme:
My wife and I were actually asked by a group of people in a Pink Jeep tour to follow them so they could get some cool pics, wish I knew where to find those. ???

Hausaufgaben:
OMG Yes!  Those pink jeep guys are complete a-holes!  I aired down my tires in the parking lot for broken arrow and when I drove back up I had to do a 3 point turn because it's a pretty sharp turn to get on the trail.  It just had to happen, a pink jeep tour came when I was trying to turn the corner.  So I politely backed up to create space so he can pass and the jerk just GUNNED it right in front of me without waving or thanking me.  Since then, I haven't pulled to the side for them and always slow down so it takes more time.  Maybe they need to be more respective towards others and they won't have such a bad rep with off roaders.

Rant done.  But this trail is awesome.  Whenever I go to Sedona, this trail is a MUST, especially when there's a lot of mud around to make you X a little dirty.  The trail requires SOME skill in certain areas but otherwise newbie friendly.  Love it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version