Club Information > Club Gear

AZXC Sticker and Shirts

<< < (2/5) > >>

mbs00:
I like the design we have now for the shirts and stickers. I think for the stickers it would be better to keep the same design so we don't have some people with one design and some with another

Does anybody know how much it was for shirts and stickers to be made.

T-Ray:
I agree 110% with the stickers not changing. They look good and a lot of time/debating was spent getting that design finalized. As for shirts, I know a new design was propsed at the Macayo's meeting a few months back. This is the old design for the back of the shirts. The front was the same as the sticker on the left chest area. As for cost, I can find out what a run of shirts would cost from Sportswear Xpress and compare it to Full FX prices. They would, of course, be pre-order only...

Anyone have the proposed design from the Macayo's meeting to post up for comparison???

old Back design

old Front left chest design & current sticker

mbs00:
I wasnt able to make it to that meeting but I would be interested to see what kind of design was thought up. Even if nobody has the new design I see nothing wrong with the old one

AZ-Ted:
I definitely agree that the sticker should not change.  The current stickers wear really well too, as I've had mine on the truck since the 1st Four Peaks Pickup (Feb. '08).

The only issue I have with the last run of shirts was that the neck opening was  quite large. 

As for designs, if no one has them, I can have Full FX email me what they worked up for Brenda (assuming she's not on this board anymore??).  Just let me know.

mbs00:

--- Quote from: AZ-Ted on July 06, 2010, 03:02:51 PM ---
The only issue I have with the last run of shirts was that the neck opening was  quite large. 

As for designs, if no one has them, I can have Full FX email me what they worked up for Brenda (assuming she's not on this board anymore??).  Just let me know.

--- End quote ---

I don't have a shirt so I do not know about the neck opening

I would be interested to see the other design that was thought up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version