collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Upcoming Events

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • remo1991(Brent): I'm in Tucson always looking for something to do
    Today at 07:52:12 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): New Club patches are coming soon...pics just posted! Who wants some?! [link]
    Yesterday at 06:37:09 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): There's a few members in Tucson, but not sure what their availability is.
    Yesterday at 10:44:00 AM
  • cjohan: anyone in tucson? need to do the bypass but would rather have help then do it myself
    November 15, 2017, 07:43:18 PM
  • HBIII: Thanks, I will check them out
    November 12, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): Phx rack and axle has lifetime replacement on there rack and pinions.
    November 12, 2017, 10:44:55 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Sounds like your replacement rack was bad.
    November 12, 2017, 08:28:27 AM
  • HBIII: The assembly is leaking in both sides and the boots on the inner tie rods are both ripped open leading them to believe it is all related. Sorry I'm not the best with suspension knowledge
    November 10, 2017, 03:14:54 PM
  • cjohan: inner tie rods?
    November 10, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
  • HBIII: Inner tie rods
    November 10, 2017, 02:11:18 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): fans are controlled by the coolant temp. When coolant temp is above specified temp the fans will come on.
    November 10, 2017, 01:36:02 PM
  • cjohan: anyone have there fans come on with engine? a/c and heat off
    November 10, 2017, 01:19:49 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): where exactly did it fail?
    November 10, 2017, 12:48:52 PM
  • HBIII: The factory rack failed at 48k miles and now the replacement just failed at 71k miles and I don't know why
    November 10, 2017, 06:41:15 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Elaborate "eat steering assembly"
    November 10, 2017, 03:53:49 AM
  • HBIII: Preferably in the valley. Thanks
    November 10, 2017, 12:21:39 AM
  • HBIII: Anyone have recommendation for someone that can diagnose an issue causing my X to eat steering assemblies?
    November 10, 2017, 12:20:59 AM
  • Forrest: Charouleau gap is a fun but difficult trail I try to go up there once a month
    November 09, 2017, 07:46:05 AM
  • 14Frontier: I have been up to kiss rock on the gap
    November 07, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
  • remo1991(Brent): Yup fun trail
    November 05, 2017, 07:00:20 AM

Author Topic: Toys for Tots PARTY Sept 25th  (Read 2680 times)

Stone

Toys for Tots PARTY Sept 25th
« on: August 23, 2010, 11:13:07 AM »
I will unable to attend but thought some of you fine folks may wish to go.

Get Ready to Celebrate!

We still need to celebrate the Flag2GC Mudfest!  Please plan to join us on Saturday, September 25th at McDowell Mountain Regional Park competitive track for an evening of storytelling, raffle drawing, night riding and bike tag!  Look for an EVITE invite and respond – we need a headcount so we can plan for food!

Activity Schedule

5:00pm: •         Raffle Ticket Sales / F2GC Merchandise Shop Open
•         Meet our Bike Shop Sponsors and Demo a bike:  Bike Cellar, Slippery Pig, Industry Bikes, and more to come

6:30pm:•         Raffle Drawing

7:30-9:30pm•         Slippery Pig Night Ride (Optional for those who want to ride)
•         Bike Tag (maybe not use your bling, bling full carbon bike for this)
•         Beer Tasting:  New Belgium Brewing &  Pitcher of Nectar / Rock Art Brewery
•         Flag2GC Slide Show

The fee to enter the park is $6. The parking lot across from the competitive track will be available to anyone who would like to camp out with us and is free of charge with your park entrance fee.  Average evening temperature for this date is 72 degrees. 

Bring your donations!!
So that you can increase your raffle prize chances and help out with great causes, we’re encouraging you to CONTINUE to hit up your friends, family and co-workers for donations.  Remember all donations are tax deductible. Log on to http://www.flag2gc.com/registrationback.htm  to download additional donation forms (page #3 of the registration form).

Bring your donations to us on September 25th, or mail them in by Sept 17th to:

Marine League Charities c/o Carie Wilson
5937 S. Brittany Lane
Tempe, AZ 85283

Our PLATINUM Level raffle prizes (tickets cost $20): 

P-51 Flight – take off is June 2011
New Belgium Cruiser Bike
Completely Refurbished 1976 Schwinn Collegiate – donated to us by long time rider Ron Deradourian Weekend stay in Rocky Point (donated to us by long time rider Jon Hymer) Massage Gift Certificates from Denise Hymer A private wine tasting worth $500 for 20 at Total Wine A  one year  membership to The Bike Cellar $100 Gift Certificate to the Salt Cellar Troon Golf – 2 four-some’s at an Arizona Troon Golf property
One 2-night stay at JW Marriot – Camelback Inn   
Two 2-night stays at JW Marriot at Desert Ridge
VO2 MAX Test by Endurance Rehab
2 Weeks of Core Class by Endurance Rehab
2 $75 Gift Certificates for Shimano Shoes or Pedals redeemable at Tribe Multisport El Molino Catered Mexican Food  for 24 people @ $400 value Gary Fisher or Trek Bike $500 retail gift certificate redeemable at Bike Barn Powder coat paint job for a bike frame & fork by Dale Mallison Ultimate Body Boot Camp for 4 people - $500 per person value Free entry into the Barn Burner The Mission Restaurant - $100 Gift Certificate Bike Frame donated to us by Slippery Pig  Some of our GOLD level raffle prizes (tickets cost $5)

EPIC Rides Swag
Thiele’s Automotive Oil Change for your car Industry Bike’s swag A full bike Tune up with wash from The Bike Cellar Phoenix Rock Gym Passes
2 pairs of continental tires
Bike tune ups from Bike Barn
Swag from Cactus Bikes
Landis Cyclery Swag & Gift Certificates
Swag donated to us by the MBAA
Tons of swag from New Belgium Brewing
Tribe Multi sport Gift Certificates
Slippery Pig Gift Certificates
Rage Cycles Gift Certificates
Sidewalk Surfer Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates to Defalco’s Italian Grocery & Deli, Nello’s Pizza Mesa, Orange Table, Outback Steakhouse, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Stax Burger Bistro, Echo Coffee, Jac’s Pizzeria and Pub, Los Sombreros

P.S.  Special thanks to our Beer sponsors:  New Belgium Brewing & Pitcher of Nectar/Rock Art Brewery; on site coffee sponsor:  Late for the Train; Electrolyte sponsor: Elete Water; pain relief sponsor: Doctor Hoys; Clean-up sponsor:  Lindstrom Family Car Wash.  And our largest cash sponsors:  GoDaddy.com and Rancho Feliz Guardian Warrior.

Volunteers:  SWANky (Southwest Area Nissan Club)

- The Dirty Girls and the brave dirty men who help us     

defibvt

Re: Toys for Tots PARTY Sept 25th
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
I hate my job.  Everything is on the wrong weekend. >:(

Stone

Offline Xtasy

• Noob
Re: Toys for Tots PARTY Sept 25th
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 07:38:04 AM »
This was a blast. AZXC was thanked for the donation and won some loot from the Golden Raffel. Nothing from the Platnum  >:(. I was the only rep from for the Xterra's and you were all missed and missed out a one crazy night with some cool people! Will work out with the group as to what to do with the little swag and prizes!
Life is the Journey! Death is the Destination!