collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 15
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Seems like a good deal not sure if it is some one on here: [link]
    Today at 11:53:37 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Definitely breaker bar...
    Today at 08:27:59 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): No, Thats best acomplished with a breaaker bar and a wrench.
    Yesterday at 09:02:10 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: You think it will bust the lower shock bolts loose?
    Yesterday at 08:51:05 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I have a 3/8 drive Milwaukee cordless impact
    Yesterday at 08:47:31 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: @PitSnipe what size is your?
    Yesterday at 08:46:22 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): cant help ya there.
    Yesterday at 08:29:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: @PitSnipe prefer 1/2 as I wanna do the suspension on the truck. But if  3/8 will work...
    Yesterday at 08:14:55 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): 3/8 or 1/2 ?
    Yesterday at 05:45:19 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Anyone have a good cordless impact gun I could borrow for a few days?
    Yesterday at 01:59:48 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Happy Holidays!
    December 13, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Post up if you can meet up at Coffee & Crawlers tomorrow! Don't forget a new unwrapped toy to enter special drawing.
    December 08, 2017, 06:02:36 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Has anyone done the Diamond Creek Road to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
    December 05, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
  • XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin): I have nothing to do, but I would be happy to assist / host a mod day if interested (south phoenix)
    December 05, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
  • DBAX: Picked up a pop up camper (used) this weekend, thinking an axle flip will be a good thing. Also thinking, I've never flipped an axle..
    December 04, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: I would be interested in a mod day and helping others. I have some Pro 4x suspension that needs to go in...
    December 04, 2017, 08:15:24 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): I can try hosting a mod day in the east valley if we have some interested to help out
    December 01, 2017, 09:59:52 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): As soon as i get my bolts i can have a mod day
    December 01, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
  • m.sainz12: also whens the next mod day
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
  • m.sainz12: no not yet! he wont text me back :(
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

Author Topic: AZ TREK Outdoor Adventure Group  (Read 814 times)

captain_fj

AZ TREK Outdoor Adventure Group
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:25:13 AM »
Hey fellow off roaders. My name is Brandon and I'm starting an off road outdoor adventure group in arizona. It's for all suv's, stock and modified. I have a 2007 fj cruiser. There will be a one day a week off road trail day, plus whenever anyone wants to hit the trails other than the normal day. There will be events such as mountain biking, camping, tubing down the salt river, things like that. I'd like to invite you all to join. Im not trying to steal members, but inviting you to join something along with azxterra. A big group of off road entheusiasts who share their compassion for the outdoor lifestyle. Arizona has alot to offer...tube down the salt river on a warm may day, or find yourself in the mud on the back road to crown king. Conquer the four peaks road or go camping in lockett meadow in flagstaff. There are no fees to pay either. I am trying to get in touch with other off roaders such as land rover,  dodge, jeep, isuzu, ect. Trying to make this a combined club of many different suv's. Find us on the facebook page at AZ TREK. post up trail reviews with pictures, suv specific events such as jeep jamborees, sedona fest, ect. This is not spam in any way shape or form, im just trying to get the word out about this group for every off road outdoor entheusiast.
I've arleady been in tough with AZLRO, az's land rover owners, hummerx, and still need to talk to jeep. What do you guys think?

Offline AZ-Ted

• AZ-Ted's YouTube Site
Re: AZ TREK Outdoor Adventure Group
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 04:04:43 AM »
Sounds like a good idea.  I wish you luck on your new group.  It's always good to see people trying to get the offroad community to come together.

You might not get much of a response from our members, especially if you are doing weekly events.  Our group used to do meetings and Xcursions every month, but now we are down to just a few key events each year.
2006 XOR; Titan Swapped; Fully Shrocked, etc., etc.
2013 Titan Pro4X:  A.R.E. "Z" series truck cap

Copyright ©2015 Arizona Xterra Club The Nissan names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and is no way affiliated with this site. All posts are the property of the posters and are not the responsibility of the Arizona Xterra Club, it's affiliates, web hosts or associated companies.