Club Information > Club Meeting Information

July (pre-Fat Tire) meeting

(1/9) > >>

T-Ray:
When: I'm thinking the 4th Friday (July 24th)
Where: First Class Auto Body or .......?
What: Fat Tire plans. Who, what, where, when, why, & how

We will be getting the donation together at this meeting for Toys 4 Tots so bring what you can afford to spare for a worthy cause. We will be making a donation with club funds in addition to the individual collection. 8) Donations are tax deductible and you will get a receipt if you're lucky.  :P

If there are any Club Frontier or ONAZ folks lurking and planning on going to Fat Tire. Please speak up ASAP & be sure to attend our meeting in July to get the full run down.

mbs00:
I will be there this is a great charity and from what I have been told a very fun weekend

RJCX:
I will be there.

T-Ray:

--- Quote from: mbs00 on June 29, 2009, 04:54:48 PM ---I will be there this is a great charity and from what I have been told a very fun weekend

--- End quote ---

Glad to have you onboard. BTW, i don't recognize the screen name, so forgive me but...who are you?  :-[

Also, make sure you head over to Nissan4wheelers.com and post up on the sign-up thread over there. The guy that really coordinates all of us misfits is 'stone' over on that board.

xterra hines:
can i come? i bring some toys. you guys can see the first turbocharged xterra haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version