Club Garage > Xterra Garage

AZ-Ted

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hausaufgaben:
O...M...G what a beast LOL that thing is amazing!

dezurtrat:
Nice Ted. Looks sick man!!! ;D

remo1991(Brent):
Ted your TS'd right how does that work as a DD. I'm thinking of doing it but if rides like shit I may have second thoughts. Also does anyone in town do it? I don't have time nor the tools to tackle something like this.

AZ-Ted:

--- Quote from: remo1991 on January 23, 2014, 05:28:09 PM ---Ted your TS'd right how does that work as a DD. I'm thinking of doing it but if rides like shit I may have second thoughts. Also does anyone in town do it? I don't have time nor the tools to tackle something like this.

--- End quote ---

I've been Titan Swapped since March 2009, and Daily Driving it for almost the entire time (although I did just buy a Titan pickup).  I love everything about the Titan Swap.  It handles AWESOME both on road and off!!!

My recommendation is to go with PRG Products for the swap parts (at least the PRG Titan UCAs, the extended tie-rod ends, and the extended brake lines).

I imagine a local shop could do the swap, but if you have everything you need, it could be done during a mod day.  The Titan Swap is 100% bolt-on.

remo1991(Brent):
Thanks Ted, I will be heading in this direction and working on getting all the parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version