Club Information > GoneMOAB Information

goneMOAB 2013 - May 19th - 24th 2013

<< < (4/5) > >>

GhostX:
**Late Registration Has Begun**

GhostX:
T-shirt order has been placed...no t-shirts for goneMOAB registrations moving forward folks.

sunny1881:
What an awesome week in Moab, I was telling Ted on the drive home I dont know if I will make out again next year (I was exhausted and rundown) but now thats its been a few days I am re-energized and already thinking about next year again. Anybody that's never been, start saving money now, it's well worth the money to experience the trails and just the overall comradery of the multiple people you meet and get to know from all over the country, I highly recommend the GoneMoab experience! Hope to see more Az people there next year.

11Pro4X:

--- Quote from: sunny1881 on May 29, 2013, 09:49:59 AM ---What an awesome week in Moab, I was telling Ted on the drive home I dont know if I will make out again next year (I was exhausted and rundown) but now thats its been a few days I am re-energized and already thinking about next year again. Anybody that's never been, start saving money now, it's well worth the money to experience the trails and just the overall comradery of the multiple people you meet and get to know from all the country, I highly recommend the GoneMoab experience! Hope to see more Az people there next year.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!!!  Nicely said.

AZXterra410:
I will be there next year. I regret not making it priority this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version