Club Information > GoneMOAB Information

Official 2013 Caravan thread!

<< < (2/11) > >>

sunny1881:
Any updates on this? Avi, Ted you guys gonna caravan with everybody? Marcin, I figure same thing as last year will work good again, meet in WalMart parking lot in Flagstaff at 730a and roll out 8a, sound good to you?

11Pro4X:

--- Quote from: sunny1881 on April 06, 2013, 08:41:34 AM ---Any updates on this? Avi, Ted you guys gonna caravan with everybody? Marcin, I figure same thing as last year will work good again, meet in WalMart parking lot in Flagstaff at 730a and roll out 8a, sound good to you?

--- End quote ---

Id like to go sooner since we have a smaller group?

sunny1881:
What do you mean by sooner? Leave Flag earlier? 7am instead? Should be able to do that.

Hammer (Avi):
I need to get some details sorted through boondox, I think I will be installing front and rear bumper on Sunday.  So I need to figure out how long those installs are. 

11Pro4X:

--- Quote from: Hammer on April 06, 2013, 11:43:37 PM ---I need to get some details sorted through boondox, I think I will be installing front and rear bumper on Sunday.  So I need to figure out how long those installs are.

--- End quote ---

You'll be installing at my condo.  We all arrive around 3 pm it should be plenty of time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version