collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Upcoming Events

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • remo1991(Brent): I'm in Tucson always looking for something to do
    November 18, 2017, 07:52:12 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): New Club patches are coming soon...pics just posted! Who wants some?! [link]
    November 17, 2017, 06:37:09 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): There's a few members in Tucson, but not sure what their availability is.
    November 17, 2017, 10:44:00 AM
  • cjohan: anyone in tucson? need to do the bypass but would rather have help then do it myself
    November 15, 2017, 07:43:18 PM
  • HBIII: Thanks, I will check them out
    November 12, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): Phx rack and axle has lifetime replacement on there rack and pinions.
    November 12, 2017, 10:44:55 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Sounds like your replacement rack was bad.
    November 12, 2017, 08:28:27 AM
  • HBIII: The assembly is leaking in both sides and the boots on the inner tie rods are both ripped open leading them to believe it is all related. Sorry I'm not the best with suspension knowledge
    November 10, 2017, 03:14:54 PM
  • cjohan: inner tie rods?
    November 10, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
  • HBIII: Inner tie rods
    November 10, 2017, 02:11:18 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): fans are controlled by the coolant temp. When coolant temp is above specified temp the fans will come on.
    November 10, 2017, 01:36:02 PM
  • cjohan: anyone have there fans come on with engine? a/c and heat off
    November 10, 2017, 01:19:49 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): where exactly did it fail?
    November 10, 2017, 12:48:52 PM
  • HBIII: The factory rack failed at 48k miles and now the replacement just failed at 71k miles and I don't know why
    November 10, 2017, 06:41:15 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Elaborate "eat steering assembly"
    November 10, 2017, 03:53:49 AM
  • HBIII: Preferably in the valley. Thanks
    November 10, 2017, 12:21:39 AM
  • HBIII: Anyone have recommendation for someone that can diagnose an issue causing my X to eat steering assemblies?
    November 10, 2017, 12:20:59 AM
  • Forrest: Charouleau gap is a fun but difficult trail I try to go up there once a month
    November 09, 2017, 07:46:05 AM
  • 14Frontier: I have been up to kiss rock on the gap
    November 07, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
  • remo1991(Brent): Yup fun trail
    November 05, 2017, 07:00:20 AM

Author Topic: AZXC T-Shirts  (Read 21444 times)

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
Re: AZXC T-Shirts
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2013, 06:36:30 PM »
the sweaters are zip up, and look identical to the shirts.  Currently they are only available in black but we have a few extra.  First come first serve :) 
PRG Advanced lift
Xoskel Sliders and Roof Rack
Full skids

Blakekat

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2013, 06:41:53 PM »
Do we have any Large Ones?

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2013, 06:53:51 PM »
PM sent.
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline sunny1881

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2013, 07:07:00 PM »
This for me is not that there on there so much as why wasnt the info divulged on the thread the entire time the shirt was being designed? I get the contractual obligation and such mentioned above, it just seems we and/or the members were left in the dark on this one.

In the end not such a big deal, I see Marcin mentioned he changed the OP at some point but I know personally for me I dont continually look back at the OP (maybe others do but I guess not Ted either) after the thread is 9 pages long and the design is in throughout those pages. Anyways, I will take the shirt, it just seems like not all info was given up front.

Lesson learned, I will continually go back to the OP in the future to be better informed.

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:35 PM »
Honestly, I meant to give a heads up when I got the final proof, however we didn't get the final proof till today and we were supposed to receive delivery last Friday.  Long story short, I forgot to mention it.  I didn't see the sponsors as a big deal and I made the mistake of thinking no one else would as well.  I am glad you have decided to keep the shirt, I think they look great, but like I said before, the offer for a refund remains open.  I think everyone will be pleased when they see the final product.   
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline AZ-Ted

• AZ-Ted's YouTube Site
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2013, 08:18:22 PM »
We voted on almost every facet of the club sticker, but there was no mention of this contractual necessity of putting some of our sponsors on the shirt.  Did I miss a separate thread on this?  I don't check back everyday on every thread for inconspicuous updates.

I am not in favor of putting any additional logos on the club shirt - be it from one of the businesses that apparently pays us to be on the shirt, or a non-profit organization that we donate to.  They indeed are extraneous:  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extraneous

Lesson learned for me:  Don't preorder anything from this site.  I'm not interested in getting my money back, but I am interested in having important communications passed on to the rest of the club - something like these "contractual obligations" is probably an important topic to mention to the supporting members...
2006 XOR; Titan Swapped; Fully Shrocked, etc., etc.
2013 Titan Pro4X:  A.R.E. "Z" series truck cap

11Pro4X

« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2013, 08:22:27 PM »
I think everyone brings up good points and it's a learning experience for everyone officers and members.

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »
We voted on almost every facet of the club sticker, but there was no mention of this contractual necessity of putting some of our sponsors on the shirt.  Did I miss a separate thread on this?  I don't check back everyday on every thread for inconspicuous updates.

I am not in favor of putting any additional logos on the club shirt - be it from one of the businesses that apparently pays us to be on the shirt, or a non-profit organization that we donate to.  They indeed are extraneous:  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extraneous

Lesson learned for me:  Don't preorder anything from this site.  I'm not interested in getting my money back, but I am interested in having important communications passed on to the rest of the club - something like these "contractual obligations" is probably an important topic to mention to the supporting members...

Having members attempt to vote on every aspect of the shirt would of been cumbersome, if not impossible.  My job, as president is to make decisions for the club that are in the club's best interest.  It is my view that it is in the club's best interest to attract and retain sponsorship, and one of the ways that we due this is to include sponsorship on our t shirts, just as gonemoab and many other groups do.  This is not something I started, this is something that was built into our sponsorship packet from previous administrations.  If it was ignored by previous administrations, I can't really respond to that.  So yes this was required, and yes I know the definition of the word extraneous.  I have never been belittling to you and I don't understand why you have chosen to address me in this tone, but i don't appreciate it. 

That said, nobody has been left out of the loop.  We came up with a proposal of how the shirts would look, now we have the final print design, which includes all details, including the sponsorship.  If you don't like it we will return your money, but this is the final design. 
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline AZ-Ted

• AZ-Ted's YouTube Site
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2013, 09:37:53 PM »
I apologize to you Hammer if you feel I was belittling you - that was not my intention at all.  I have the upmost respect for you, and I value what you and the other officers do for the club.

The last 4 club shirts contained no sponsor graphics, so this new shirt with the recently added sponsor logos came as a surprise to me.  It was viewed by me as something that was not needed - but I did not know that the club signed a contract that forces us to have the sponsor logos on our club merchandise.

I understand having sponsor logos on an event t-shirt - something like goneMoab, or CANVAZ, but I do not like the idea of having them on the club merchandise.

No need to refund my money.  I've already paid for my shirts, and I will use them.
2006 XOR; Titan Swapped; Fully Shrocked, etc., etc.
2013 Titan Pro4X:  A.R.E. "Z" series truck cap

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2013, 10:36:23 PM »
I appreciate the apology, we had never had any issues prior to this so maybe I need to more clearly define why it was done this way. 

As far as I know, there has always been a level of sponsorship that included T shirt logos.  Whether or not this club ever got that level of sponsorship from any of it's supporting vendors, I can not comment on, this year we did.  Now, would AZXC get sued if it neglected to to what it promised by it's supporting vendors? Probably not, but when we send out a packet listing what a supporting vendor gets for a certain amount of donation, and then don't give them what they paid for, that makes us at the very least look bad.  So, if a vendor pays extra to get their name on their shirts, and then doesn't get it, I can guarantee they wont spend that extra money next year.  That said, my priority as president is to deliver on what we commit, both to our members and to our sponsors.  That is why I am offering a refund to those that don't like them.  I wouldn't appreciate a change being shoved down my throat so I am not going to do it to anyone else.     

I am personally proud of these shirts because I think we went above and beyond what other clubs and groups have done.  Our shirts are in full color, and higher quality materials than most of the groups.  I even pushed to get our sponsorship logos in full color and frankly I think they will turn out great.  I am glad you have decided to keep yours, and I hope when you get it you will be as happy as I am with them.       
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline AZXterra410

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2013, 07:55:22 AM »
::hugs::

Do you guys have a non-zip up hoodie?

11Pro4X

« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2013, 08:01:54 AM »
::hugs::

Do you guys have a non-zip up hoodie?

Yes that is an option but special order.  We can get it done though!

Offline AZXterra410

« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2013, 08:31:13 AM »
tempting indeed. I might order one in the next day or so

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2013, 03:06:16 PM »
I don't think we can do a one off order right now, Marcin talked to the shirt place last so he would know.  But I think the order window is closed.  We would have to start putting together a round 2 order and that may take a little while to build up the quantity.
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

11Pro4X

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »
I don't think we can do a one off order right now, Marcin talked to the shirt place last so he would know.  But I think the order window is closed.  We would have to start putting together a round 2 order and that may take a little while to build up the quantity.

Andrew quit being stingy and get the full zip up for your wife!