General Discussion > Pictures & Videos

Rim drive 07/12/09

(1/2) > >>

mbs00:
took a drive down FSR 300 to get out of the heat yesterday. It rained a little towards the end of our drive which dropped to temp down to the high 60s low 70s it was nice. This was the first time we have been up there looking foward to getting back up there to do some camping

horned toad

here we saw a Arizona Black Rattlesnack in the road

he was probably around 36 to 40 inches didn't want to get out he was pretty pissed to see us driving down the road

here is a picture of the rain coming down

here is Potato Lake? looks more like it should be potato pond

T-Ray:
sounds like a good trip. The Rim is a great place to escape the heat of the valley and do some easy exploring/camping/fishing/relaxing.  8)

Try posting pictures here: http://azxterraclub.com/coppermine/index.php               ;)

DBAX:
Awesome nature shots. Great to see so much green on the cliffsides too.  Love 300 (the road) and camping there's nice too, I've never minded a monsoon on the rim.

DZRT:
I love FR 300. Should have let us know... we played at Pleasant yesterday, but would have loved to join ya instead. (We're always up for hanging with friends).

mbs00:

--- Quote from: DZRT GRL on July 13, 2009, 04:32:05 PM ---I love FR 300. Should have let us know... we played at Pleasant yesterday, but would have loved to join ya instead. (We're always up for hanging with friends).

--- End quote ---

We didn't even know we were going until we woke up Sunday morning. Next time we will have to actually plan the trip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version