General Discussion > Guns

CCW

<< < (3/7) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
Another thing, I already have a fingerprint card that's due for renewal this coming year. I can't find anywhere that mentions it. Does the ccw card then act as a fingerprint card too?

For kid's school and girl scouts they ask for this type of I'd many times when you are a chaperone or on the school grounds as a volunteer.

Ghostrider:
If you are a veteran you can expedite the process with your DD214. Myself I will be converting my Florida CCw into Arizona. I have to take a class and pay the man!

Its funny how is t always comes down to money! :-\

remo1991(Brent):
AZ you don't really need a CCW or at least go to classes you just need to fill out a form. I do not agree with this I think everyone should do a course on firearms before they allowed to carry.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: remo1991(Brent) on April 22, 2016, 07:21:44 PM ---AZ you don't really need a CCW or at least go to classes you just need to fill out a form. I do not agree with this I think everyone should do a course on firearms before they allowed to carry.

--- End quote ---

X2

I think everyone should attend some basic firearms training course, in the mil you usually get some good experience on how to maintain a weapon, sight it in, and fire it. If you want a CCW license in AZ it does require a class but anyone in AZ can conceal carry, the permit just offers a few more options to gun owners. I didn't get one for the longest time because I was raised with guns. I only got one because I have a common cartel member name and I always get put on a hold for a purchase. I have also heard from self defense survivors that having a CCW can help during a trial. You may survive an attack but surviving the trial and case is the 2nd battle.

Ghostrider:
I agree with training and the fine points of the law that could get one in trouble.   

Example:  Federal says one can carry within  1000 ft. of a school. That is easy enough, but that includes Passing on a road way in front of the school.

So the moral of the story is,  a class is always good and practice with your side arm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version